White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Scratch this post, it doesn't go with the subject of online dating. My bad.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah str8 attention whoring

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Putting Old School R&B on their profile as opposed to Hip-Hop/Rap, comes off as trying to be Classy. But I can rock with that.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol!

A co-worker and I was listening to the radio the other day we looked at each other crazy when Linkin park crawling came on under the genre of classic rock. Feels like yesterday to me when that song came out.

5. 4north1side2

Plenty of fish and soulswipe got a dude being treated like royalty on the west coast.

So many beautiful women who are about something looking for real connections.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Psst. You're a youngun....I'm still on Earth wind and fire and the Johnson brothers

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Idk the Johnson brothers but earth wind and fire will forever have some of my favorite songs

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You may have heard a few of the Brother's Johnson before.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The Brothers Johnson not to be confused with the Johnson Brothers who owned a clothing store or some shit like that. ...lol

Goodlove, how are you going to be an old head and get that wrong? Your Oldschool Credentials have been officially revoked. ...lol

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Well...I think I'm the oldest on here posting and I can tell you that all the women I know like old school R&B and I'm the only one who has dated black men. I don't think ww putting "old school R&B" on a profile means they are looking for black men LOL

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Maybe old school R&B to them is the Osmonds.

12. 4north1side2

As meow said, women who date black men tell you subtlety if they write anything in the profile. If a woman puts r n b or rap music as a interest, it's pretty much a no brainer she's open to black men from my experience.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

LMAO

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I hear what you are saying....I just think it's ridiculous to think that if a woman puts R&B she's into black men.

15. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

White women that aren't into bm are probably not listen to D' angelo or Teddy Pendergrass, there are exceptions of course.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hell a lot of ww that are into bm probably don't know about Teddy.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's a damn shame

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is it? Well in my experience every white woman I've dated is into hip hop and r&b with the exception of one

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok.....and I know a LOT of ww who all like R&B (especially old school) who aren't into black men at all.

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You need better friends, LOL, just joking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.