White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Good question, I guess when I think about it, my type has maybe I would say has evolved. And quite true people can change over time.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I get what your saying. I buy BMW or Mercedes. I'm well aware of how much these cars can be financial nightmares when it comes to maintenance but I say fuck it, this is what I want. So yes initially I will be estatic with my purchase but once the problems start arising and I start burning cash in the money pit, I will start to have regrets wishing I opted with the more practicable Honda, Kia, or Hyundai.

You are speaking on two different feelings tho, lust and buyers remorse

Yes your right, it happens all the time where people date people they don't really want but when it comes to someone dating someone they lust after but them being not what they really want, that just doesn't make sense to me and I find impossible.

You are absolutely right but she is one example of millions where men want to end up with a fake woman you don't think men really want.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  3. 4north1side2

Pumped and dumped is just a figure of speech which can be used interchangeably amongst men and women. You are acting as if men of substance who are serious about finding long term commitment don't have sex with women they are dating in their pursuit of love.

4. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Bruh Cherok33 rocks make up and you have always complimented how beautiful of a woman she is.

The problem here is I, you, K and everyone else has their own definition of makes a woman fake.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh, my bad. I should've been more specific in my last post. You're right in that I do think C33 is quite the beautiful woman. However, I think this of her in her photos when she's dolled up as well as the photos when she's casual like those with she and her children. When I mentioned the fake stuff, I neglected to point out that I was referring to the fake hair/weaves and such, nails, implants and so on. As far as wearing makeup... I'll never say a woman needs it. If she likes it, then I'm fine with it.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I think you are right here. I think there may be different levels of fakeness LOL and I think each person has their own line as to what's ok to them or not. It reminds me of a story someone once told me about how he went out with this chick and he came out of the shower and looked over to see someone he didn't recognize because she had taken off all the "extras". Once the hair was off, spanks and push up were gone, and on and on she didn't look the same at all.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

The only example I can give of this is when someone thinks they really want to be with that star athlete or celeb and they get with them and realize it's not at all what they thought and it's not something they want after all. The illusion isn't the same as the reality.

I'll defer to the men to let you know if they have had situations where they found that the women they were lusting over turned out to not be what they really wanted. (But remember, I'm talking about long term).

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh I realize that men and women will often play with a different type than what they want to marry.....that's actually my point though. They may play with the flash/fake but that doesn't mean they are going to want to marry it. Often, as they become more serious about wanting to find that wife/husband you will find who they are hanging with is more aligned with what they want long term.

9. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

According to the last census while IR marriage has gone up, people are more likely to marry within their race with one exception. Asian women are more likely to marry outside their race and to a white man. That sucks when women of your own races don`t want you.

10. Othello1967

Have you ever considered the possibility that women in developed countries have more options to be financially secure, etc and may not take kindly to some guy who thinks he knows what is best for them?

11. Othello1967

I don`t agree. It saves everyone a lot of time.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Does it? You just come off sounding like a racist 9 out of 10 times. There are race and ethnic specific dating sites no need to be a jerk about it. Then again I think dating sites are utter trash so what do I know lol

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting. So you would have a problem with white women who put Black Men Only?

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup usually those women aren't really into black men out of choice and if they are boy the boat load of baggage that comes along ain't pretty. I'm not saying highly desirable great women can't prefer black men I've just noticed in past experience on dating sites they're usually not the type you want to date.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

I see. I've had a version of that on my profile before.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well I've seen your pics and would have you on my arm anytime

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

So, what's been your experience? I don't often get the female perspective on online dating, especially in an interracial context.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Amen, brother lol! I don't know how some guys do it, but dating sites and apps have been a waste of time for me. I quit all of them a while back, and life has been more peaceful lol

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks luv!

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I actually did prefer to put something indicating I prefer Black men. I found that I would be more likely to be approached. I think you have to remember I'm older and there are still a lot of Black men who aren't going to approach unless they are given a clear OK. I don't think I fall into the category/stereotype that several like to perpetuate on here in regards to white women who only date Black men. I don't present myself in that manner, nor am I any of the things they will say about those who do. I can assure you that I am definitely not one who only dates Black men because I have no other choices. I find that sentiment to be extremely insulting, not only to myself and other women, but also to the men who are spouting it. Like out in life, I was approached way more by white men (contrary to the popular belief on this site) at a rate of probably 10 to 1.

I really don't care for dating sites. Things being what they are, to some degree they are a necessary evil. How often are people really approaching each other out and about now? Like most people, I don't appear to be very approachable in my daily life. I'm 53 and I've been on the sites recently. Usually, men are in the early 40s to mid 50s who approach me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.