White women that love black men, but are not "woke"

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by GAmomlisa, Jul 23, 2017.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well done, Tam. Hope you're doing well! Xoxo

2. Orignalblak

Orignalblak New Member

Well simply put yes don't have to be social justice warrior an alla dat but understand what team I'm playing for and if that's a problem there is other fish in the sea;) know what I'm talm bout?

3. Edith40

Edith40 Member

Of course, many things are important, economic, social, but the most important question is whether black men will be more determined in the relationship? I know that in the heart of the desire is great and the plethora. Maybe the lack of courage in the devil?

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Hmm? What devil?

5. Edith40

Edith40 Member

it's just a verbal metaphor :)

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

A WW that dates BM will be "woke" soon enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I hope that wake up, with a date will come quickly.

8. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I think that looking for social problems, economic in relations is superfluous, the most important is to know, live, have perspectives

9. Madeleine

Oh well, there are plenty of black men in Berlin to choose from, right? Or are you looking specifically for an American?

10. Edith40

Edith40 Member

This is true in Berlin More and more black people, they are very often disgusted, confused in the new relational world, I do not write and comment. Of course looking at white women, you can see that they have a need for a relationship. Young women are scared by the media, internet TV that it's dangerous, etc. I have opened a relationship with black either from Africa or USA

11. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I think the day will come that mixed couples will be the norm, the rule in every European country will happen.

12. Madeleine

Maybe the Muslims (Arabs, Afghani, etc) are confused and disgusted. The Africans might be intrigued and curious but they at least know how to talk to women and start a relationship. Have you dated interracially before?

13. Edith40

Edith40 Member

Yes, Muslims in Asia are rather closed, I know that Africans have muntjac, they do not want to have a white woman, do not think about how to do it straight or approach women, the same applies to other black people in public places. I had contacts but thought it was a good time to meet, be.

14. Edith40

Edith40 Member

For understanding black muslims are ok

15. Madeleine

Africans are more than open and more than interested in relationships with German women. You just have to know how to identify the good ones;-)
    You know I'm in Germany, right?!

16. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I do not know what the Germans are in relation to Africans, I am Polish origin :) I am very happy if the Africans in Germany is open

17. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I do not know what the Germans are in relation to Africans, I am Polish origin :) I am very happy if the Africans in Germany is open

18. My parents voted for Trump.

19. Madeleine

Ok...and what should we do now?

20. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Western Europe in particular looks like it's going down this road.