White women that love black men, but are not "woke"

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by GAmomlisa, Jul 23, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Haaaaaavvvvveeee yaaaaa met Bliss

2. The Dark King

So you date someone who endorses open xenophobic racist and in the same breath say you couldn't be with someone who doesn't have empathy? Word?

3. The Dark King

Yet you voted for and support DNT?
    Is this chick remotely serious lol

4. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Well of course, you are not a woman, so you think things are totally perfect, for women, you don't face the increased likelihood of rape, and so on, if you deny any issues women might face, no wonder you have had problems with them.

You like your white women ignorant? well boo, don't come here come on this forum in other parts complaining of your girl being a pain, doing bad stuff etc.

Women do not get equal pay for the same work, that has been known and you think that is ok?

I do know that white women are privaliged, but compared to men, mainly white men, there are still some inequalities.

Well don't think it is worth it to argue, your mind is made up, as I said, if my man had an attitude like what you stated, not open to looking at others viewpoints, it is just what I am talking about, that is your take on it, that's fine, then I would just dismiss him and let him go, not relationship material to me.

I think I am done with this, I may get nowhere, just frustrated, as I said if a guy just dismisses me like this and is not willing to listen, or takes a condeceding tone with me, than we are done before we start, there is nothing I dislike more than a closed minded person, who looks down on me and thinks they are better than me or has an all knowing attitude, there is always something we can learn.

Anyway, I think your trying to stir the pot a bit here, not sure of all is true.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I didn't vote for him, but like Obama, l say give the President a chance to lead, and support the Office. If he is all talk or counter, then by all means moan and bitch. But give him at least a year or two. Thanks!

6. The Dark King

A year or two to do what? Destroy healthcare and get us into a war.
    Actually even if he does that you'll still find a way to justify it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh yeah.. Cant wait for her thread on "White women over forty who were married to White men who suddenly hook up with Black men once they Divorce."
    I'm sure you will say,
    "Haaaaaavvvvveeee yaaaaa met me! (TDK). Ha.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I get what your saying, but getting to know more of Trump the past few years this is what we know he isn't very honest, he is hypocrite that MANY has exposed on twitter especially with is tweets(lol), he is immature, he incited violence at his rallies, he is unapologetic for the racist and sexist things he has done, Jeff Sessions, thin skinned, Betsy Devos, elitist, narcissistic and nonchalant.

I at first believed this whole "Russia gate" stuff to be a bunch of crap, but more and more things keep coming out about this that has made me think something happened.

And it is VERY clear he has an agenda against Obama, that is what the whole repeal and replace Obamacare is about. It is a personal vendetta.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you know how many wars Obama kept us in?
    How will he destroy Healthcare? You mean the Healthcare that people were forced to change to, who can't afford their deductables? ..who now don't go to the hospital?
    Why should the people paying for healthcare for others to have (@zero deductables), not have it for themselves and their kids?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Obama spent the first 18 months of his Presidency working on the ACA. Not one Republican endorsed it. Not one Democrat knew what was in it.
    In the end, most Health Insurance companies pulled out, people lost their dental, Dues went up for less care, and deductables went through the roof. To the point the working class of this country could not afford health care, or to get sick.
    Yes, it's personal, and it's not with Donald Trump - it's with millions of hard-working Americans.

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You are making gross assumptions all over the place... And you typically always do. Calm down, take a deep breath and relax.

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

So basically go back to what we have before the ACA (since they have no replacement other than a bill that will deny people with a pre existing condition while making elderly people pay triple) where you have no coverage and get saddled with 300 dollars for visits tens of thousands for hospital stays and hundreds of thousands for surgery.
    That's exactly what you get without the ACA

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. darkcurry

As I have stated before, I will take my chances with a ww that only dates black men even though most of them are lying, but at least when they get into relationships they are already woke or opened to being woke. My girlfriend who only dates black guys was like that and because she was opened, we were able to have conversations with very little conflict, she listened.

But to @missshyness point if you are looking for wrong things in a person for a mate, you are going to get the wrong mate. As cute as the Jenner girls are they are around people including their black boyfriends that are not really woke themselves. Now take someone like Chrissy Teigen, she is married to a VERY well educated and woke popular musician, John Legend. She is a model, that although is silly have shown how woke she is at times.

I've mentioned her before but whitenaijagirl is one of the best examples of woke white women
    [​IMG]

Ruth Khama(First Lady of Botswana) as well
    [​IMG]

White women comes 2nd to white men and that is where their gender inequalities are at; Secondary to white men. If they involve themselves with a black man especially a woke black man, they get pushed down lower. That honestly is how a white woman will truly feel the power of a white man's world as everyone has. Not overlooking ANYONE's discrimination and inequality issues, just making an observation that is filled with evidence.

15. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Well, to the OP, your getting a taste of how things can go on a thread, it is like dropping a match on fire into a dry brush canyon that has not burned in years, at 100 degrees ferinheight with 3% humidity and poured some gas on for good measure, and see what happens.

16. darkcurry

Not talking about that although millions of Americans will of course beg to differ and his plan would wipe out preexisting conditions. The only ones that want his healthcare are those loyal to him no matter what. But you missed my point in TRUMP's personal vendetta against Obama. I'm talking about the reason why he is doing these things. It is very tough to get your stance on Trump, bliss. You could really save the trouble by just simply stating it, because then I would know if you are loyal to him no need to have a back and forth discussion about him. I don't like impasses, lol.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I thought that was a no-no? We're supposed to avoid WW who only date BM.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

this right here

19. darkcurry

lol. Girls like some of the ones posted in that Ghetto and Ratchet thread and of course the ones that are heavily into us sexually is a no-no. I can't categorize them, if I did I wouldn't have paid my girlfriend any mind. But I have dated ww who don't date black men exclusively, I'm mainly talking about in a world of chance or choice.

20. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

You know what all though she wasn't all that cute, she became attractive to me at that point. Most airheaded women are unfortunately crazy good looking, and get by on their looks as we all know.

I'd admit I've been guilty of overlooking a woman's stupidity to get dat ass lol, but when it comes to being with each other there has to be some brains. There also has to be some social consciousness, and I do value her opinion as well. Sometimes that opinion could very well be controversial, but as long as she stands by it. I could try to respect it. Same goes for me. I value an intellectual as that lasts longer than beauty anyways lol.

Sure cute and aware would be perfect, but I'll settle for an average girl with brains and a nice ass lol.
    Hopefully this answered your question, and yes I've been hypercrite in looking for superficial qualities in women in order to complain later which did not do me any bit of good. Oh and Yea I'm willing to ride for women's equality as well. However would have to see first what I'm riding for.