White women that love black men, but are not "woke"

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by GAmomlisa, Jul 23, 2017.

1. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Was just wondering what you make of WW that that like BM and date them, maybe even exclusively, but are not interested in social justice causes? I've become very aware of the issues BM face in our society and the kind of privilege white men enjoy because of their race, leading me to support causes such as BLM; but I'm sure there are many white women who simply find black men more attractive and dont care about these issues. How do you feel about these women? Would you be open to being with a white woman like that? Maybe even a Trump voter :( haha

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I find it interesting of course people will have different view points based on the way they were raised. But at some point that has to be some social topics we agree on when it comes to race.

I actually met a white woman who was too woke lol. She marched with BLM in St Louis, she was even apologizing for slavery lol. She wasn't all that cute tho. But her heart was in the right place, but she was only visiting for the weekend.

It was refreshing cuz she wasn't totally naive to certain privileges she had. Better than some airheaded white women I've met in the past that was on some other shit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I really hope that you guys only date women who see what is going on for what it is.

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

There a some ww who frequent this forum that fit that the non-woke-but=love-bm category.

5. Reverie

Who?

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

He (or most likely she) is talking about @Bliss.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Reverie

Ok.

8. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Kind of funny, but were the "airheads" attractive or cute?;) just asking, hope I dont come across as accusing, but here are a few of my thoughts and observations.

and I guess this thread could be expanded to include would some BM date a women who was clueless to social justice issues even if she were very attractive? or would they go for the women who may not be as "cute" but was more aware?

of course the ideal would be the best of both worlds, cute and aware.

I am wondering if some of the complaining men do about women in general, like gold diggers, high maintenance and such, etc, are partly a result of their own doing, going for looks above everything else? and not going any further to get to know her? her attitudes knowledge etc?

I know physical attraction is important, but so is getting to know someone a little better too, but I know some guys go well; her boobies, and butt are good, she has a hot instagram page of half nude photos of herself, and that is all they require, then later on these same men will complain of how women are a pain, wanting everything, self absorbed, no clue, etc, and blame women for all their troubles when in part they failed to get to know the woman.

They went for the attractive self absorbed women, and may have not given the nicer quite thoughtful girl who may not be "hot" but might have been a person to talk to but was not quite as "hot" or "cute", loud or flirty, the time of day.

Also, not to be confronting the brothers here, but as I mentioned, women have social justice issues too, such as unequal pay for equal work. As much as a BM likes a women to be aware and concerned of the issue of social injustice he faces, it seems that the problem that can arise between BM and some WW is that the WW has no awareness or at least does not acknowledge or want to acknowledge issues black men face.

As a woman, I would also want my man, of any color, to be aware or at least acknowledge issues of injustice women face, because if he denies them or tries to minimize them, that might be a problem for me. I would hope any Blackman I get to know in the future will be willing to be aware or at least acknowledge or be willing to acknowledge women's justice issues just as much as he would want me to be aware of his issues.

Just my two cents, hope this did not hijack the thread, I know not all guys are like this, but it seems too many are, I just wanted to offer another viewpoint.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Well first major props to you and @Mrmike757 for creating refreshing new content here.

I like my white women stereo-typically white which means for the most part, these white women couldn't give a fuck about black issues so I've been with a few. I always held a deeper connection to a woman whose views and personality are opposite of mine. My ex girlfriend is a Trump supporter which was no problem.... I even brought her a Trump 2016 t shirt lol.

The only time I have a problem with a white woman like this is when she lacks empathy or becomes disrespectful on some ignorant shit for example like when a innocent unarmed non threatening black man is murdered on video by police and she says some fuck shit like "where's all this outrage when blacks kill other blacks"

[​IMG]

10. 4north1side2

Sorry boo, I ain't believing the hype of the so called social injustice white women face like unequal pay.... Got damn, least y'all can get a fucking job.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't have much of a requirement in this category. Not enough black people truly care about the black community themselves, what should I really require of a white woman?

As long as she isn't a trumptard or use phrases like "black on black crime" especially at the wrong time, then we are good. Too many "woke" people on that matriarchal bullshit anyway. I dont expect a woman to share my passions but rather see and except them as a part of who I am.

Being "woke" goes beyond current issues it's also about perceiving on a higher frequency in every respect. Negative energy is counter productive in reaching the next level. One of the main reasons I like ww is because most of them don't carry a lot of negative energy. The positive energy they have contributes more to me being "woke" than so called "woke" people.

12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I don't expect a partner to want to go out and protest every weekend, but I couldn't be in a serious relationship with anybody who doesn't have a decent level of social awareness.

I've tried in the past, and the relationship ended badly.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She is wrong if that's her cowardly thought. I don't need to explain my positions to MightyLighty because she is here soley to divert WW/BM unions.

To you Coli, l say from day one over six years ago, l have been pro-victim and don't care their color, race, creed or nationality.

I've belonged to a Reparations for Black People Organization (Uhuru)... and defended innocent Police Officers slain in cold blood.

The vast range in my worldly outlook is because I refuse to suscribe to myopic views and monolithic thought patterns that are often automatic here by some. I'm nobody's kiss-ass and/or bowdown on any topic or issues, and never shall be.

If you want to 'box' me to one way of thinking, then note it as I ascribe to moral and fair judgement, with bias leanings towards victims on a case-by-case basis. Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Please don't ruin this thread going back and forth with that thing. Let it say it's piece and keep it moving so everyone else can get back to having a fruitful meaningful conversation.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Love the bolded statement....so true. People get confused about such things.

The rest is really interesting and I would definitely agree (not really sure about the ww part of it - I'll take your word for it). It's interesting though, I just got into a discussion with someone who was on the kick about the need for positive energy and so forth. Some people have it a bit twisted in thinking that there is no value to discussing and clearing the issues that are going on. As in, sweep it under the rug, ignore, avoid, dismiss, discount, etc. I think it's important to get things out and clear them up in order to continue to move forward and get to the next level. If you don't clear out the crap it will creep back later and be destructive.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

As you shall learn here, there is no such thing as women's issue unless it's prefaced with the words BW, for some.

If you are White and female, you don't know what struggle is, what being poor is, you don't get harrassed, you don't get discriminated against, you are not underpaid..and you don't get to share about it here.

If you think l'm making this up, then peruse this thread.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/feminism-and-misandry-in-todays-society.22515/

You will read many female members (who have since left the Forum) speak on some of the inequities, only to be told how privileged they are and basically dismissed. (l posted only twice - there are hundreds of posts).

There was another thread by a male member who has since left, that dared to explore if WW and BM had similarities to empathize with one another, because of each's own struggles in life and our history, but again, it was recieved as...well, you get the drift.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Why do you have to do that?

I'm a white woman and I've talked about all sorts of issues I've faced in life on this forum and that hasn't been my experience at all.

Why can't you just let people be. I'm sure she's a grown woman who's fully capable of determining how things are for her.

If you hate it so much stop your damn trolling and go somewhere else.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Listen up, forum cop-wanna-be. MY name was invoked here, NOT YOURS, so kindly mind your damn business!

20. 4north1side2

[​IMG]