White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Thats what the last girl who sucked my dick said, another let down. I enjoy giving far more anyway.

2. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Pictures and videos tell a better story. :p[/QUOTE]

Some things are best left to the imagination.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Lol yeah I do feel like I need one sometimes but shit, it's nature's perfect food.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Some things are best left to the imagination.[/QUOTE]

Booooo, that's something your mama tells you when your a kid

Yes sir!

5. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Booooo, that's something your mama tells you when your a kid

lol

6. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

uh, i agree with everything this guy just said.......lol.

7. SexyBaltimorean

bad, BAD girl!!

wow. damn!! oh my goodness; I gotta' keep my mind in check!........lol.

8. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

You're the perfect man.......

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

no no...im a very GOOD girl :smt096 the bad girl lives behind closed doors...and take my word for it, she's a very bad girl!!

10. Since1980

Most women have no idea how good they smell and taste. I'd rather eat pussy than do much of anything else. It saddens me when women tell me that they don't like oral sex or anilingus. It's like, what the hell are we supposed to do?

See? I'm not the only one. I just happen to be the type of cunning linguist that can put it into (exhaustively detailed and graphic) words lol.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt114 hi santa...no chimney at my house but the front door is open

12. Since1980

That can be arranged. Just post a picture of that lovely face of yours and I'll be all set! :freehug:

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

You already saw a picture of me ;)

14. Since1980

*scratches chin*

Nope, I don't remember that so you should probably post another one so I can jog my memory.

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

All this oral sex talk is putting me in the mood, now I need to go pay my lady a visit. ;-)

16. suzieb

suzieb New Member

I can't speak white woman/black woman, because I don't actually know any black women personally, so can't comment on any perspective or difference, but I can only speak of my own personal situation.
    I am of the belief that if you are with a man that treats you well (most of the time lol), you do the same back, and I'm sorry, but I have never known a man that didn't want head!
    And I don't know why this is particularly, but I am apparently damn good at it lol.
    I have a bit of experience haha, so have obviously perfected it over the years.
    But for some reason, I never really enjoyed it myself, I just did it cos I knew they liked it, but this time, with this man, I actually love it, so I think that probably makes me even better and more enthusiastic than I already was.

Anyway, to sum up, he is very happy, and says I am the best he has ever had in that department. Maybe thats to make me feel good and to keep me doing it haha, but he isn't really that kind of dude, to just big me up unless he means it.

17. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

18. SexyBaltimorean

Yeah, you're right!

19. SexyBaltimorean

eatin' pussy is truly a thing of beauty!! FACE-SITTING is the ultimate!!

.....By the way fellas, the topic of this thread is about THEIR abilities, not ours! LOL

personally, it's easy for us guys to get off topic, so please forgive us ladies.......LOL!

20. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

y´all killing me ... lol. i think that s a myth like the one they celebrate over here sayin all black men have big , ehm. exactly.