White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Obsidian71

Obsidian71 New Member

Ok so I'm on a website centering about blacks in the Entertainment industry and there was a brotha that said he was a white woman fan. Now this is a hip hopper or something so I figured he'd be on the Black Power stroll but he flat out and said "white women's headgame is out of this world"

I started to think about this comment. And I have to say based on my own experiences this many NOT be a stereotype or myth.

Now before we get started let me say that I believe you have to read between the lines here. No man is going to date a women for any length of time because she's a fellatio pro. I think what he and other black men are saying is this. White women clearly offer more than just a BJ. It's the core issue I want to discuss

You generally don't have to ask a white women for the Bravo Juliet. This is yet just one skill in many a white woman's repetoire that she uses to great effect. Men tend to think of this as being unselfish, she's willing to do what you like and this manifests in so many other areas of the relationship. Think about ladies..if your past men didn't "go downtown" willingly ..he was probably sluffing in other areas as well regarding making YOU happy.

In my personal dating history I've noticed this trend. I can't think of one Sista that was like "I'm going hook you up" and almost invariably they were the ones that ended up being the most selfish.

This may just be my experience. Discuss

2. Jasie

Jasie New Member

Well, I'm thinking this is a myth but I'll have to hear from the bm's out here. For me, I enjoy giving a bj. Have fun with it, pretend it's a popsicle or a sucker. Put something good on it and lick it off :p . I think it depends on wether or not you like giving head and how much of a freak you really are. If you like sucking you'll do it whenever. We might be watching tv and I might get the urge to put it in my mouth, so under the covers I go. I know it exceptionally pleases him too and I like that. The more I please him, the more he pleases me :smt016 .

3. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

I find the attitude ww have as a whole of wanting please black men is the best! I get so damn hard just when I see those pretty white hands stroking my dick. Then when she gets working on it, it is the bomb! This black dick is for ww only!

4. Obsidian71

Obsidian71 New Member

Yeah I'm pretty sure that when I was like in my early 20s where the white women I dated weren't into it but after about 26 every ww I dated had no fear about it. To date I haven't dated one bw that could probably say she even enjoyed it.

I can't put my finger on it really. There's a certain "rawness" to a the way a white woman loves. Perhaps this is more strongly centered around ww to date and love bm. Maybe the effort and passion required to make that racial leap and defy the potential scorn and ridicule makes ww and bw more passionate about their relationship.

5. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

I totally agree.

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

As you know, i don't bank on myths and stereotypes, but in my experiences, white women own black women when it comes to giving head. White women are on another planet on that.

7. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I have to jump in here and say I have gotten great head from black women,I don't know about you other brothers but she was the best to me that worst head I recieved was from a white girl mixed with chinese. Hell I knew a white girl who would not even give head, I think that rapper is dumb for stereotyping white women like that it just shows how stupid he is.

8. Obsidian71

Obsidian71 New Member

9. Frozen Veins

Frozen Veins New Member

This post is based on a personal generalization.

From my experience from black women.

(After a date, dinner,a $1,000 ring(Thought I was in love and saved lot's of paychecks and allowances) and after giving her oral and letting her sit on my face)

Her:"You want me to suck on that thing? What do I LOOK LIKE? I am a strong black women and I don't lower myself for anyone, you know what I am going to saw your **** off!"
    Me: No I wasn't even asking for a BlowJob I was just had to move myself.
    Her: Why you looking like that?
    Me: What?
    Her: Just unzip your pants and get this over with.
    Me: Ummm... your a little crazy right now so I think.
    Her: I SAID DO IT!
    Me: Damn alright alright
    Her: *Suck suck BITE*
    Me: OUCH Please no teeth you feel like a razor!
    Her: Don't ****ING TELL ME WHAT TO DO I WILL BITE YOUR **** IF I WANT TO!
    *After so time to climax*
    Me: Hey I am about to cum!
    Her: *keeps on going*
    Me: *Cums*
    Her: :shock: YOU CUM IN MY MOUTH! WHAT THE HELL I LOOK LIKE? YOU THING I AM A *****? HUH!?! I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR light BLACK ASS!
    Me: But I warned you and I thought you where cool with it!
    Her:*Grabs knife*
    ME: THE HELL?? You crazy. *Steals the ring she didn't even wear*
    Her: YOU GIVE THAT BACK! Baby don't leave me.........
    Me: *Jumps out the window and runs* Aka The Spiderman. (I invented that first LOL)

My experience with a white women.

(After a date and movie, and winning her some prizes at the fair.(Giant Stuffed dolls, necklaces ect.)

Her: Your very sweet to me. Thank you for the goodtime.
    Me: *Smile* I had a good time too.
    Her: You wanna come in and hang out?
    Me: Sure. *walks to her room*
    Her: *Closes the door and locks it*
    Me:*To myself* Why she lock the door?
    Her: I wanna get a little more comfortable. *Undresses in front of me*
    Me: *So surprised and shocked she liked me this kinda way too*
    Her: You look hot in those clothes, take them off....
    Me: *Kinda scared from the my last experience with the BW* What you want to do with me? I don't deserve this.
    Her: What do you mean? You are a sweet and kind person *Starts undressing me until I am have exactly no clothes on* *Takes off her bra get's on her knees and starts sucking*
    Me:*Enjoying it but just a little aprehensive*
    *After eventually moving to the bed and coaxing her to let me preform on her as well.*
    Me: I am about to cum.....*Instictively tries to move out of her*
    Her: I know sweety! Trust me I won't hurt you.
    Me: *Cums*
    Her:*Swallows and plays around*

*After taking a shower with her and telling my mom I am over a "friends" house. We go back to bed and make love.*

*Frozen Veins gets a B+ on his math quiz because he thought about how much of a good time he had*

Only reason why we broke up was because she had to move away. And she did not tell me because she knew it was going to be a highly emotional goodbye.

Man that hurt.......

This is my experience and I can only speak for myself. I still got that ring I worked my ass off for. I was always good with money and patient with it.

Oh shoot! that old school song called "Teenage love" by Slick Rick just came on! ROTFLMAO!

Now I have the creeps......

10. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

LMAO!!!

11. Jasie

Jasie New Member

That was hilarious Frozen. :smt005

12. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Oh ok man so you came in her mouth and expected her not to get mad I know women black and white who don't play that,but I am finding this story hard to believe because it has to many BW stereotypes in it for me.

13. Frozen Veins

Frozen Veins New Member

If this is targeted towards me.

Again I reiterate.

14. LaydeezmanCris

laughing my muthafuck black ass off

15. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

I love the part where you-Frozen veins-steal the ring and jump out the window...that is one FUNNY story!!!

Now, I had sex with one and only one BW in my life...and man, she could give a head...a mean, mean head...and she didn't care where I came...in her mouth, on her breasts, wherever...

I also was with a WW who gave head like she had "Gillette teeth"...dmn, I had to stop her many a time before all I would have had left would have been a thin, 0% fat bloody Italian mild sausage, instead of my 100% cajun hot 100% calories Cameroonian autehntic spicy sausage :D

So, race and the ability to lick without chopping a penis off definitely nothing to do together!!!

16. LaydeezmanCris

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Frozen Veins

Frozen Veins New Member

The ring part hurt my feeling because the girl that I was with really did not think much of me because I was quiet, did my work in school, had a job and could have used the money to buy an old beat up car that would take me to point A, break down and put some water and antifreeze in the radiator and seal up the holes with bubble gum, to point B. We grew up semi poor. And here I am buying a girl a ring and she was cheating on me with some dude down the road anyway.

Jumping out the window although it sounded cool and all was actualy out of desperation. Landing on your ass and then having to deal with a mutt isn't cool.

Heartbroken, broke, and bit up. Damn.

18. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

Wow, some of these posts are pretty damn entertaining. I will not attempt to discredit anyone's experiences because I haven't walked in anyone elses shoes here. So I respect everyones opinion.

However, with that being said, this is definitely a silly myth. As a very young bm in middle school, I remember having that silly myth implanted into my head by my peers. Then an older BLACK WOMAN (babysitting neighbor) put me up on game: "Most of everybody, black, white, male, female, is gonna engage in oral sex and it will blow your mind, don't believe what you hear..." she said to me. I was 12 when she schooled me on that. I'll be damned if she wasn't right.

Not to be cocky, but I'm reasonably certain I'm as experienced, if not INFINITELY more experienced than most of the people on this board if the national stats regarding "sex partners" is true. Considering that, my experience revealed that myth to be BULLSHIT! I have had the greatest head primarily from bw, I'm talking sloppy, drooling, face-painting, skeet-swallowing freaks. I have had several ww refuse to even do it (THAT PISSES ME OFF), and believe me, I'm definitely not a novice. Mind you, I've had just as many ww as I've had bw, if not more.

To conclude this post, it is reasonable to assert in my VAST experience that no one particular race of women has the "Freak Crown" on lock. That's just silly. Actually, I wish it was true...but fortunately and unfortunately, the myth is unsubstantiated.

THAT'S FACT. :wink:

19. Obsidian71

Obsidian71 New Member

Damn

Theory shot to hell.

20. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

:lol: LOL, my apologies Obsidian, but I had to add my piece.