White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

well ,i see .....u came back and rewrote your whole response.
    i think in a relationship one of the key elements is communication . there's nothing wrong with asking your mate not to wear something.(not often of course) she doesn't have to comply .the point is ,i let you know i'm not fond of those sandals .you can keep wearing them if you want. in your friends case ,if you feel someone is nitpicking ,you are an adult ,you have to open your mouth and tell him to back off.or this the way i like and that's the way i'm doing it.
    i think in alot of relationships people don't speak out enough ,they rather not "say" anything.communication is good ,is just how you do it.
    if I knew everytime i wore my sailor's hat ,you get annoyed , i wouldn't wear it and you wouldn't have to tell me. but everything has it's limits ,i'm keeping my superman underwear no matter what.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

actually i'm a laid back guy that doesn't care much about fashion or what someone is wearing .....but when it comes to feet ? i got something to say.
    french tip nails ..... don't like'em .orange nail polish,ok now your messing with me.

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

what!! not a fan of the french??? I am the opposite, miss me with a full color and bring on the french.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm open to the colors as well as french. I just don't care for those when they're moving toward an overdone/gaudy appearance.

There's a guy at work who we tease because he gets the girls who demand that he pay for their pedicures, hair etc. He says he doesn't mind, but if her nail polish doesn't have designs and multicolors... He "feels cheated".

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ha! demanding gets you cut from the team, I never understood how men let women they arent married to demand something like hair/nails done.

6. DudeNY12

I think I'm generous enough, but I'm no one's fool. No matter what my status is there won't be any demands to me or from me.

I guess this guy attracts that type.

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Have we lost interest in Feet?

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

If he pays, he should get to decide how the nail/hair is done as well.

----

For my part, I would never let a man pay for how my hair should be, what if he demanded I cut it and I suddenly became short haired???

Not in hell my friend. :p

10. DudeNY12

We tease him because he gets all emotional about it, and he always seems to get with women who will have him paying for stuff like this. I've paid for a manicure/pedicure and such on occasion, but I'm not about to have someone even suggesting that it's my duty to provide them with money. My last g/f would ask me about my preference of nail polish color, and hairstyles.

I'm with ya on the long hair:).

11. Reverie

Good, because I will be having long hair until the day I die.

12. DudeNY12

Nice! I hope the lucky fella appreciates it.:).

13. Reverie

Thank you.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he offers, maybe even pushes paying for it. I've known some men who were that way. I'm not into designs and such on nails. It's great if someone offers to pay for a mani/pedi, etc but if they are wanting things to be specific then I'd rather opt to do my own. I've never asked someone to pay for it either. I'm somewhat flexible about color but I'm just not into the flashy stuff. I tend to attract men who prefer reds....maybe because that's what I wear.

I've never had a man try to get me to go short on hair. Typically, men seem to prefer longer hair.

And to BB1970 - I don't think men will ever lose interest in feet.

15. DudeNY12

I've never met his g/f, but his two co-workers describe them as the stereotypical inner city golddigger types.

16. DudeNY12

Seriously long hiatus:). Same with the thread in the Women's Locker Room.

17. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I think I might have kind of derailed it a bit earlier on with going back and forth with someone, was just a difference of opinions I guess, carry on, don't want to spoil any fun.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Nah - you're fine.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

ooooh. I recently realized how ignorant I am to certain things. I was shown an example of a chick (in a 99cent store - that was an experience in itself!) with a guy and I can't remember the term that was used now....but I'm thinking it was a little along those lines. Except something about the guy just getting out of jail/prison and the female was someone he was using. So like they both were using each other.

20. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]