White women aging

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by BellaLucia, Sep 30, 2010.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Women in general get shit from dudes for aging but the funny thing is my generation is aging like shit all across the spectrum!

So many of the cats I grew up with looking hella flabby n sick, fucked up teeth, balding, horrible breath, all at age of 27.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Well, I am 42, and the week before my last birthday I was carded when I went to buy a sixpack beer, so the saying that white women age like milk isn't always true.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Shit I would card you too, I thought you were 27 to 32.

4. Reverie

Exactly. And I am not doing anything to stay looking young. Too lazy. :p

5. biosnex

biosnex Member

I think the obvious reason for the aging thing is the light skin. Very light skin does fair very well because of ultraviolet damage from the sun. Studies conducted showed that the effect of UV exposure increases with age. Significant differences were seen in wrinkles and skin texture quality after the age of 50, with the sun-seekers looking older than their real age. So, white females are at a greater risk because of the light skin and susceptibility to UV damage. Melanin serves as a natural defense against UV rays, and people with dark complexions, especially those with olive, brown or black skin, already have a high concentration of melanin in their skin. This high concentration of melanin protects them from burning easily and from showing aging when compared to white skin. However, it does not protect you from skin cancer. If you check the data, you will see black Americans have a higher mortality rate from skin cancer than any other group. Why? Because like most diseases, black people do not catch the symptoms of diseases early enough and seek treatment.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Black dick keeps white women young :D

7. Reverie

Perhaps sex with black men should be on a prescription from the doctor. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Exactly! That's why black people are less susceptible to aging from sun damage. That being said no smoking and no drinking helps anyone's skin a great deal. ;)

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Bump.

What do the new people think about this?

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I agree mostly with you and saty on this subject. Mostly I think genes and sunscreen are the two main things that help most. I wear tinted sunscreen every day instead of face makeup. I want to keep bad things from coming down the road. I eat healthy and drink sparkling probiotics every day, green tea, red wine. And like saty said about the French...I am part French.. and I buy my sunscreen from Europe. The sunscreen here is crap. It is manufactured with ingredients that require you to reapply over and over.

Stress and cows milk will also make you look like sh*t. My parents both have the youth gene...my mother never has looked her age...my father pretty much the same until he was killed from injuries from a car accident.

11. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Eh, not one stereotype is true IMO. I’ve seen white women age gracefully & I’ve seen some black people in general age like shit and vise versa. It all depends on the individual, their genetics and how they take care of themselves. I won’t lie “black don’t crack” a cool thing to say lol... but that ain’t always the case

12. Reverie

I think it is fair to say that black people have an advantage when it comes to looking younger than their age because of melanin. Though class has something to do with this too, since poverty wear people out. There is huge difference between someone like Gabby Onion who still look like she is 32 than a black woman same age as her, in a more sever living conditions. But after my observation, generally black people of both gender have a 5-7 years on white and asian people, it is not the skin, but the hair that betrays that this person is not under 35 anymore.

Anyway, women rarely fool me. I can more or less always guess right how old they are, I am not always certain when it comes to men.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Men generally age differently than women as we have denser collagen. This allows men to appear as though they age slower. Women, however, have a lot of topical options like retinol or whatever it's called. It removes fine lines and wrinkles, but can be a bit toxic, and it's generally used for the face and neck, and not the rest of the body. Also, if a man uses it, he will gain the same benefits, while still maintaining denser collagen. When it comes to black men, the added melanin, and the fact that black people, in general, also maintain denser collagen, we are able to look younger than white and asian males. Factoring in the benefits of added diet and healthier lifestyles (weights, yoga, fasting), and we can generally look drastically younger than we are.

Although looks are relevant, it's not, necessarily, the most important thing. Personality, and what is brought to the table is what matters in the long term. Either way, drink lots of water, eat a healthy diet, hit the gym, brush and floss your teeth, wash your face, exfoliate, use toner, use moisturizer, and all should be fine.

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Staying out of the sun does help hold off the affects of aging, to a degree. I do think genetics has a lot to do with it, too.

My brother would lay out in the sun for hours, daily. He's in his late 50s and he looks well into his 60s. His skin looks absolutely horrible today. I learned my lesson young, after getting several severe burns so I basically become a vampire in the summer now. I still have very few wrinkles on my face and neck, but I'm starting to see subtle changes in the skin on my arms and hands mostly. :(

I read or heard somewhere if you want to see how old a person really is, look at their hands.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I have a friend, white woman, who had a hard couple years (did drugs for like 2 or 3 years with her boyfriend) in her 20s. She cleaned up her diet and eats really healthy and is in to holistic stuff. Her hands look like a 60 year old woman's. She's pretty, but she looks much older than me (she's a year older than me). I tried to get her to take better care of her skin (basic moisturizer/toner/body butter), but she wasn't having it. She looks probably 10 years older than me (but a pretty version of that). Sun damage can cause real issues, as can hormonal imbalances, which is why it's important to maintain a healthy diet.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting that this thread would get bumped. Everything that's been said is just a repeat of what was discussed before.

Melanin is a great thing! healthy lifestyle and protecting from the sun, makes a difference!

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup, and generalizations are just that. They're always exceptions to the rule.

18. RicardoCooper

This whole business of white women somehow "aging badly" was started by jealous non-white women, full stop. Plenty of older WW 45+ you'd think were still in their early 30s. You see 'em out jogging, running, at the gym. Meanwhile, some young non-white women be 19, looking 35, smoking Black & Milds and sounding like Scatman Crothers (boomer reference) when they talk. Down with stereotypes! Leave WW alone!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. RicardoCooper

To let pro-blacks and hoteps tell it, Melanin (tm) is a magical protective coating that makes us all Supermen. Meanwhile, blacks are more at risk for any chronic disease besides skin cancer than any other group. Don't believe the hype.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yup

To them melanin is magical. I just tune them out. They went from one set of magical thinking to another and call that "woke."

They were the same folks saying black people can't get coronavirus. Update: it hit black people the hardest.

Isn't magical thinking great?