White Ukrainian-Canadian Chick Spits Fire On Racism/White Supremacy!

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by MightyLighty, Jan 8, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

So I recently came across this YT channel (by accident NOT design), and appears that we have ourselves a white female that actually gets the race problems are real, and doesn't come across as native or ignorant to these issues that maybe some other whites often so. If you go on her Instagram, you can see that she's actually engaged in the community, shed attended black events (Afrofest), quotes Tariq Nasheed etc

She's only just recently establish a YT channel so I hope see continues to put out more content like the videos below.

And if you're wondering..............YES! She dates black men.

Here she responds (in the "Why Obama Beats Trump" video) to a comment by a person who was shocked about racism in Canada:
    "being surrounded by white people all of my life, I don't know how it didn't rub off on me either but I'm glad it didn't. But sure, for example, I was working as a housekeeper at a hotel and my manager was talking about guests staying at the hotel joking around with me and another staff member she said the guests were being dirty and she made some remark like "what else do you expect from niggers". Although she was my boss I did speak up to her telling her she shouldn't use that word. She mainly said it to upset me because she knew I had a love for black men. So believe it or not white people may be nice to your face but behind your back, when they're only with white people.. can't trust them. I was also working in toronto at a food court in a mall, I was the only non-filipino person there and they used the n word quite frequently casually. None of them were black. I also was talking to a Filipino coworker about "black lives matter" (she dates black guys mind you) and she was arguing against me why "all lives matter"...."

Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tanyashukalova/

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

She comes off mildly retarded

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. MightyLighty

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just looked at the videos on her YouTube channel & I'm convinced she is trying to be a parody of a Black liberal OR she might have mental issues.

5. MightyLighty

Why? Because a ww stands for bp?

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

To that poor homeboy who dated her: She has some issues.