White Teen Disowned For Going To Prom With Black Friend

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, May 5, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^ There's something not alltogether there with this one
    :oops:

2. K

K Well-Known Member

ya think?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Bliss, why do you not answer the question directly? Why did I have to asnwer it for you? Just admit that you Asian guys are feminine.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Who the fuck cares?! Are you really incapable of staying on topic?? Ok, go to the top of the page and read what this site is. Try really hard to keep the conversation related to the site. What is the point of the ridiculous continuous discussion about those who are not black men or white women? If you really have such a strong need to keep at it, there are TONS of sites out there for those topics....go find one.

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They have a silent masculinity I find very attractive.

6. MightyLighty

Ain't you sassy!

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

If these African men or Arab men were white, it would not be a problem.
    Its just another excuse used to create suspicion.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. This is what made me suspect that the pics he posted of himself when he first joined the forum had to be fake. He's too much of an awkward weirdo troll on this forum for me to believe he's some lightskin/biracial prettyboy.: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/chris-from-l-a.28663/

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. MightyLighty

Huh? Well nothing I say will convince you guys, so I'm out, no longer want to be on a depressing forum like this, where you get accusations throw around about your identity and shit, forget this.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. More than a few of us have had our identities questioned at one point or another, usually when we recently joined this forum.
    But people don't bounce for being teased.
    For real many of your posts read like a female in general, and a BF in particular.

Actions speak louder than words, so it looks like another mole was smoked out of its hole and and went blind in the sunlight.lol

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So MightyLighty posted those pics as if they were him? And you looked them up and it was apparent he lifted them?
    So Ra called it right - why would he be so against light-skin...
    Anyway he/she told me he was a white guy...Stupid games. He/she brought this on themselves.

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Why are you here defending non BM

Do that somewhere else
    It's clearly a BW

What STRAIGHT man has Micheal Jackson as an Avi and says stuff like "oh dear"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well hunney, we still don't know who the hell you are!! :D
    But yer definitely a 100% man!!! :cool:

I was once accused of being a man, however l went live on Skype, talked on Skype in group chat, posted my voice & pics past and present, talked off of here etc...

All ML had to do was better prove who they were when they appeared questionable. But they didn't. Can't blame the forum for the suspicion.

14. ColiBreh1

When did MightyLighty admit he was a white guy?

[​IMG] Ehhhhhh........I don't see anything wrong with a straight BM having a Michael Jackson avatar though.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

In a post. He asked for forgiveness. I asked him to post his voice then ld velieve it.
    I'm sure he/she was trolling.

16. ColiBreh1

Link to post?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  18. K

K Well-Known Member

Code for I'll try another nickname

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2