White Teen Disowned For Going To Prom With Black Friend

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, May 5, 2017.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They know who is supposed to be running this.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Black mothers never tell their daughters not to date IR....hell...they encourage it.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So in a way..can you blame White men trying desperately to hold onto that Western hierarchy?
    And why Black men fight back so hard to be given their equal respect?
    They deserve it. They earned it. At the end of the day, Black men are thrivers in spite of the shovel whacks to their power. You can't dare give a Black man an inch in the door, he will shove it open, slam it and take over. <3

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Like I wrote in another thread, black men face the world unafraid and it so incredible intoxicating.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe...maybe not. Golden boy goes full out against and suddenly is no longer going to take over the corp, etc. Interestingly enough, I just witnessed this with a family where it was *thought* all became cool with things 30+ years later. They found out the truth once granny passed and suddenly the son (and his children) were cut from the will and all that was expected to go his direction.

Believe me, I'm not crying for any of them. He's still done just fine and while they may have cut him out financially and business wise, he still was included all these years and his kids were as well. Of course, for most of us women who have gone through it, the same can not be said. So what you said is true, they weren't "dead" to anyone and even if they were discounted/reduced they still had a lot of the advantages whereas the women are usually fully cut out including all advantages and it's often beyond the "dead to me".

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know about that, I've witnessed some full out aggressive lashing out from black mama's towards white gfs and dils.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

And they have reason to be panicking.

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Some do yeah.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What's a dil?

10. K

K Well-Known Member

daughter in law (sorry)

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's written all over their denial of Ancient Egypt being predominantly black and mixed with black.

European Royalty not only took over the Egyptian Royalty but tried to whitewash it and erase black people from it. Why? Because Ancient Egypt was considered one of the greatest times in history. It hurts to not only let the world know, but give any kind of respect and praised that once upon a time Black Men were Kings Of The World. One of the ideas of racism other than divide and conquer is to keep people thinking that blacks are at the bottom and our history consists of being poor, slaves, bushmen, ect.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Black men are still Kings..just not here.
    Off topic..been meaning to ask..what does the curry in your name reflect?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah. Nice. I think they do best when they can be MEN.
    Society must, and we as women MUST let a man be.. a Man.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh, it's my last name. lol. I think I said this before, but I'm the darkest of my Mother's kids so I used to be called "darkness" like Rick James used to call Eddie and Charlie Murphy.
    It somehow turned into Dark Curry as I got older.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ohhh..Ok ...
    I remember the Dark explanation but didnt catch the Curry part. I thought maybe you were part Indian or loved the spice, lol.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn thought you were Jamaican lol

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Ok, I thought it was because you had a fondness for (chicken) curry, the indian dish. ;)

18. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Its a pity we don't hear this more often.
    Its also intoxicating to some WW.
    Nothing like a confident man .

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You seem like a wordly chick; have you noticed the emasculation of White men in Europe? Fabio is all but a distant memory. (Jason Momoa is the closet thing to that left.)
    I truly believe that Black men are the only masculine men left. It kills me to see the wretched subtle attempts at stripping that away.
    Resist! Lol.

20. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

What about Asian men?