White Queen Julia Roberts Named World's Most Beautiful Woman!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by RicardoCooper, Apr 20, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Gabby Union better get that promotional budget up like Julia did so she can buy her way into the "People's Most Beautiful Woman" ranks

Maybe the sistas can start a GoFundMe

2. RicardoCooper

SWEET FANCY MOSES I AGREE WITH BLISS

PIN THIS POST

3. RicardoCooper

Don't hurt yourself trying to sound smart, man. It's all in fun. Well it is for me. Black men stay attacking other black men

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm using about as much effort as I use with goodloove. You thought I was attacking you? Lol

5. RicardoCooper

Again, don't hurt yourself

:D

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Liz's body is incredible and Julia's expressive face and features draws you in to her. Each has their own beauty but neither is the world's most beautiful, lol.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha..
    l know what I'm going to pin on my wall...my first ever 'LIKE' click from Ricardo Cooper. :D

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Didn't Jennifer Aniston win it last time? Nuff said

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

BTW, Congratulations to Julia Roberts!... lol.

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I was literally just think of her lol. I watched bounty hunter again and hol-e-shit that woman is just smoking hot! To me she fits the 'sexy' category. I think with being labelled 'beautiful' you have to carry a certain elegance. If that actually make a sense lol. But man Jen's body is banging and she hasn't screwed her face up with cosmetic surgery.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean by that, lol..are you bring sarcastic or genuine...? Do you think Jen deserved it?

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is why talking about women with women is about as pointless as talking about cars with women. No offense but Beccas taste is from Venus and you Bliss are completely lost...lol

There are exceptions of course. Tamstrong has an immaculate eye for women just like she does in many other areas. So there are exceptions.

Anyway I'm going to play along for a minute. Jennifer Aniston's win is saying that they are obviously not looking for the most beautiful woman in the world but simply recognizing women of a certain caliber.

Jen still shouldn't have won it. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with her, but she doesn't reach a certain caliber of that particular notoriety.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, how can l be lost when l agree with you.
    l had wanted to be sure because your posts don't always fully explain themselves. They leave you wondering "Were you being sarcastic..or not?" Can't ever really tell with you like you can with say, Ra in his posts.

Anyhoo, l don't think Jen is worthy of it either and in fact l was going to reply EARLIER that there really is no such thing as the 'most' beautiful anymore.
    I even had found some pics to post of what l thought is most beautiful, but others may not agree
    See below...
    ( l had even texted my friend earlier to get her name bc she watches her show)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    To me, she is beautiful..stunning...

But then, so is this female..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And this one..

[​IMG]
    And..
    [​IMG]
    And...
    [​IMG]
    ALL these women are stunningly beautiful...

My mother always would say to us growing up, "everyone has their own sweet taste" .. symbolic for every one has something beautiful (even a little thing), about their face..
    (I love that, my mum is the shit!).

14. Gentlemen78

Gentlemen78 New Member

Very beautiful!

15. RicardoCooper

I see @MightyLighty trying to step on the #SnowQueen Julia's moment trying to slide Gabby Union in there. Beautiful white women can't have shit to themselves

16. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Member

Julia has a thing for Denzel Washington...Made out with him before one awards show...wanted to kiss him in Pelican Brief
    but Denzel nixed it...In an interview she replied, "bummer!" in Denzel's decision on not to kiss in the movie...

in an another awards show she was introducing him. she said how handsome he was...

She has Denzel's personal phone number and they do talk...that's how they set up the kiss at the awards show...

Another kiss from Julia for Denzel...She also admitted to kissing Sidney Poitier...and was glad her husband wasn't there...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. RicardoCooper

You can tell you're Australian because stupid Murcans are trained like dogs to hate Jennifer Aniston. I bet none of 'em could even explain why they hate her, at this point

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She's attractive, ages well and is funny.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I remember that night. lol. She had to be tipsy, because she was acting like she was in heat! lol.

It's one of the reasons I see why people be thinking they be really going far in sex scenes in movies, because how are you married and you're kissing two other MARRIED men in the same night like everything is cool. lol.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His decision was so as not to piss off BW. Its why he turned down the 60's movie role with Michelle Pfieffer.

( but didn't he eventually relent and do one with J-Lo?)