White Marine Sues NFL Player Fletcher Cox For Seducing His Wife

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

For the life of me, I don't understand why this idiot would clown himself like this.

Should have just filed for divorce and moved on.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This part got me rolling "he confronted her about the alleged affair, also asking her to stop following Cox on Instagram. Instead, claims the suit, she blocked her husband on Instagram"

But at the same time suspicious as to what their relationship is like, because for her to do something like that says there is something more to their relationship that he is not telling. Hopefully we can hear from her side. I guarantee you they are separated.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Sounds like Fletcher Cox wanted to seed this chick up & she was willing:

[​IMG]

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

This girl is a shit.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

White boys these days have fully embraced the cuck role. I take no joy in it, it's embarrassing

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She's married to a murderous US marine....of course she's a shit.

8. Reverie

Yeah.

9. flaminghetero

No telling what he's into...but killing un-armed civilians is surely on the list.

10. Reverie

Not nice.

11. flaminghetero

....but true just the same:p

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Me neither.

13. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

What exactly makes him a murderous marine?
    Please tell me you aren't the type to just blindly call people in the armed forces murderous.

14. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Why not? It's not like people wouldn't talk if he didn't sue him. Chances are, he gets some scratch out of it too. He's humiliated and hurt either way, might as well get paid if he can.

On that note, wifey is a piece of garbage and Mr Football Star is an idiot for getting involved with a married chick when so many other single women would literally bend over backwards to get with a rich/famous athlete.

15. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

There's a big difference between people in his social circle talking about his marriage breaking up and people from all over the world laughing at him because the story got picked up by a bunch of media outlets.

And this ain't Victorian times anymore. He's likely not going to get shit in court. Alienation of affections is a legal anachronism that has been abolished in most common law jurisdictions. I'm surprised its still on the books anywhere in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections

16. Reverie

Come on, we are joking.

17. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

hahaha motherfucking confederacy of dunces.

That text chain is hilarious. The NFL player is someone that I've never heard of. His dumbass needs to ditch that chick and let her be someone else's problem.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It"s the same woman and story that we discussed that l posted in the Drake and Rosee thread...
    That it's not just women who are gold-digging', very wealthy men want to spread their seed, and insist on it, lol.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Exactly, Hulkx. He's the only NFL player to sign a QB $ level contract. $63 mill guaranteed. He was the #2 seeded defensive tackle in July. Defensive coaches lose sleep over him, lol. He could get any woman, no lie.
    Which is what he did, ironically, lol.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If Fletcher Cox could get any woman he woman he wanted, I don't think his first choice would be a MARRIED bartender.

Let's not act like he's Odell Beckham when it comes to getting women.
    A woman sleeping with you because your rich is way different than her deciding to have sex because she's profoundly sexually attracted to you.

These high profile cats really need to be careful about sleeping with married women and being so public about it.
    That's a great way to get shot to death by a jealous husband.