White Man Donates His Sperm For FREE!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MightyLighty, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I would not even have let them watch over my living room plants.

1. How are we going to teach the children that their hair is perfect anyway it looks like with this shit going on?
    2. This is weird since it looks like to me biracial children is not looked upon as blacks in the black community.
    3. Hmm, looks like they reject asian men, though. They are not all unattractive.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Not only are mixed kids considered Black....they are the standard of beauty in this crazy matriarchal mess called the Black community.

Every BM alive has heard these words from a BW:
    "chile imma' get me a white man so I can have me a pretty baby"

They don't reject Asian men....Asian men just don't step to them...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Reverie

Not all mixed people look good.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It depends. The rest of society considers them black, regardless, unless they're racially ambiguous. Sometimes, black folks(men and women) are picky choosy with who they let in. Obama? Yes we can! Change! He's black, etc.Mixed/light skinned girl in the neighborhood, music video, beauty pageant? They sometimes get tossed the fuck out, unless they are of Beyonce status(yeah, she's not mixed but the status and representation being the point). Basically, the better they make us look as a people, the more we want to claim them. In one of the Facebook groups I'm in, a bunch of the members consider Bruno Mars black because his dad is half Puerto Rican(Afro-Latino). I don't have a problem with whatever he claims to be but there are black people who will claim him(mainly because he makes black music) but will dismiss someone who is half black but light skinned.

Colorism is a huge issue in the black community while many don't realize all you need is just enough melanin and enough curl in your hair for some bigot to act up on our blackness.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Tell that to the barainwashed folks out there.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Speaking of this topic, I just remembered, a black WWE female wrestler said she wanted to have kids with a white man so she could have cute babies.

Then Kodak Black going on about how he doesn't like girls with his complexion.

Ugh.

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Really?

8. MightyLighty

Fuck you talkin' bout?

9. MightyLighty

Exactly, but some black people feel differently.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Damn. Thats's cold.
    Do we really gotta come down on one of the ONLY Richard Pryor kids who stuck by his crazy ass til the end???lol

Rain is a cool chick, despite the chin.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Rain Pryor is the one exception "they" like to wave around to "prove" that biracial women aren't always attractive.

12. flaminghetero

..and it's conveniently the offspring of a BM/WW

They don't show you ugly mulattoes with a Black mammy...hell they won't even admit they exist:D

13. Reverie

Nevertheless, the children are a blessing.

14. MightyLighty

It wasn't the case of trying to prove bi-racial women are all ugly, but rather that being 'light-skinned', 'bi-racial', 'mixed raced' or whatever term in common use is is not an exclusive criteria for being attractive.

15. Reverie

Being attractive is all about good bone structure.

16. flaminghetero

In the Black community....some children are more of a blessing than others.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And Keeping your weight in check or at least having it proportioned well.

18. Reverie

Too bad.
    Working out regularly is definitivt a pluss for most people, even if you don't need an intensive fitness regime.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It's mostly diet. Fitness is the easy part

20. Reverie

I don't agreed, I love food and my food is healthy and none greasy, but I hate working out, I do it only because I must. If I didn't I would be 300 pounds instead of 125.