Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

One way of putting it.

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The fact that wm think you're "fat", is that reason I presume you don't date them? Or you're just not interested in them?

3. Reverie

I am dating them too. They get a surprise when I take my clothes of.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

How sad

5. Robson79

Robson79 New Member

I've attracted women from various races, mainly redheaded ladies. In recent years I've been attracting Polish and middle eastern girls, and I've been told my my work colleagues that one of my colleagues who happens to be Turkish, has the hots for me, although she's married a woman. I've never been chased by a black sista. Well I can't win them all.

6. MightyLighty

BW mostly, wm next, middle eastern/arabs sometimes.

7. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

My answer is white guys, and it's not for any fancy reason other than I'm a white girl who lives mostly around white people. I'm sure if I moved to a different part of New York I would be mostly hit on by Asian men or Black men or whatever.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Are you in/near NYC? Still BW for me which I attribute to being a BM.

9. MightyLighty

I think bw are generally more aggressive when approaching bm (i.e. asking me where I got my shirt from), whereas ww tend to be more suble about it (i.e. the possessed stare).

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I have had that experience. From latinas as well. With WW I tend to make eye contact, and will say hello

11. Reverie

I thought you were a woman.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. MightyLighty

????

13. MightyLighty

I always think I'm about to rob a ww when they give me that stare, they make me think I'm a 6'4" 260 lb all black wearing thug about to rob their whole entire existence.

14. Reverie

I am sure their ladies purses would look good on a huge man like you. :p

15. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL the possessed stare!!

The most "aggressive" I've ever been is to say hi and smile or maybe talk about something pertinent to whatever's going on. When I did the online dating thing I sent notes of interest though.

16. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

I attract ALOT of latinas and white women. Black women just look at me as a uhhh "sellout" or just a "joke" so but besides that i recently found out that australian find me attractive so thats good lol but umm nothing further than non black women in the americas and MAINLY foreign latinas. I guess i have women since a strong man or alpha minded man when they see one. And i physically improved im getting more and more toned lol and i keep clean and i dont sag my pants so....i really dont know to be honest. To each is own i guess? And i am very straight to the point when i speak to a woman in a seductive way so lol might have something to do with it as well but usually i approach but from time to time I've been approached lol.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol jury's still out on that one

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. biosnex

biosnex Member

Ha! That's what they say. I hear it all the time. But if you were at the bottom of the ladder of female desirability and being sought after, you would spew the same nefarious defensive bile and hate too......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

IDK why, but probably more white men lol.

20. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Sistahs mostly. Sometimes Latinas, I think we are afraid of me. I'm a big dude so they may be intimidated or maybe its all in my head.