Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Get shoes like prince

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Everyone woman is spoken for before the Rock or LL comes knockin

Heighist lol

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Nope. I am totally spoken for and completely committed. Regardless.

You don't think there are guys who still try to holler knowing I'm in a relationship... Especially exbfs

Some look damn good but when you feel like you have found someone who beats all others in every damn aspect you just don't walk away from that let alone doing anything to risk losing that.

4. The Dark King

Slow down Floetry I was just playing lol

5. Cherok33

I am not catching feelings :) I adore you. You keep it real and we are down like two flat tires.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Every last word mama. So glad you found "the one"!

7. The Dark King

Right back at you :freehug:

I will say this people do hate to see others happy for some reason. I get more pussy thrown at me when people see pics of me and my girl on fb more than any time I'm single.
    These people out here just don't care.

8. The Dark King

Well I'm putting you on notice. Let Jolly Green slip up and I'll be at that front step with the flowers and candies like

[​IMG]

9. RaiderLL

Haha nah you got that gorgeous girl at home who loves you dearly :heart: Very happy for you my friend.

10. Cherok33

Raider take notice! I believe he is talking to you :)

And thank you! I hope I have found "the one" but I have to play it smart right now and be careful not to get too deep too fast. Don't want to get hurt, but he'll... Nobody does. There is a lot still left to get through. Firstly, this oconus tour.

11. Cherok33

Just continue to mind your p's and q's and watch the pussy fly by you lol

12. The Dark King

I'm too old to be running around cheating. That shit is a young man's game not to mention I'm happy. If it ain't broke don't fix it

13. The Dark King

She's ok with me having a second wife just as long as the new chick knows her place as number two lol

14. RaiderLL

Lol he's all talk ;) He is pretty amazing though, very special friend.

I hear you sbout not wanting to get hurt. That's why I steered clear of serious relationships after my ex husband. I just didn't even wanna go there. Once I met this guy tho, everything thing changed. Things were just different with him from our 1st meeting. I'm all in. I seriously can't wait until the day when I take his last name.

Lol I'm nobody's number 2 :cool:

15. SweetestLove

SweetestLove New Member

White men and Puerto Rican men. Never been with a black man.

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Have you always had that interest in black men or was it because you "didn't look the part" of someone thing interested in black men, hence the lack of experience? :):cool:

17. SweetestLove

SweetestLove New Member

No, I have not always had an interest in black men, but I do now. My ex was Puerto Rican and his darker skin was so sexy against my very pale skin. It awakened something. I am not certain what "look the part" means?

18. sexyblondeangel

sexyblondeangel New Member

Men of all races are very attracted to me and always tell me how sexy I am. I of course am, always have been and always will be attracted to black men.

19. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

for a bit there, majority speaking, caribbean and african women (eritrean, somalian, just to name some) stayed flirting.

since moving abroad, central/eastern european (german, dutch, romanian russian, etc.) women have been showing (the most) interest. and they are usually quite tall (i am 6'4", so it makes sense, i suppose.). with costa rican and mexican here and there.

i am keen on women who are eclectic/quirky, fit, and sport the natural look (no make up). to be more descriptive: one of the prettiest girls i have seen abroad was at a bookstore. red hair, pale skin, wearing her university alma mater hoody, distressed jeans, and converse all stars, no make up and seemingly comfortable in her own skin. though, in the end, us clicking and firing on all cylinders are decisive.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Here in the US, some women are fond of accents. And trust me, they do notice men. I don't know how it is in the UK. Perhaps the women there do not notice you because you might be hiding something from them or unconsciously give off the impression that you don't want a serious relationship. It has happened to me. Trying to figure out what women are thinking is not easy no matter who you are or where you are from. Men and women have learned from past experience about what qualities they should look for in people. I think that you should open yourself up more and show them what you have to offer. Someone will notice you.