1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I assume that White evangelical churches are racist, so they ain't going to that. I can't imagine a BM bringing his white wife to his local black baptist church (even though they would be a lot more inviting), so I don't think so.

My guess is they go to megachurches since they tend to be racially diverse. What are y'all think?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. MusicMan

MusicMan New Member

Ummm... I would think about going to a Methodist church. I've only went once and loved the way they praise God. There was white woman there as well :) so I was comfortable for sure :)

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall an interracial couple who came to the church that I attended(it was an A.M.E. church). I even recalled a white family visiting our church(the man was a state representative and he spoke to the congregation). A single white woman came in. I guessed that she was looking for a black man in the church. A couple of young white girls volunteered at the summer Bible school. I had been to white churches. I was welcomed but came away feeling like I wasn't to return there again. I guess it's all about the location of the church. And most important, the demographic of the congregation(ages). I don't think interracial couples are unwelcome.