What is your worst experience with racism, sexism, or whatevercism?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by 4north1side2, Oct 13, 2011.

1. MiraiMi

MiraiMi New Member

So wait. Dude's been here forever troll baiting the shit out of threads and mods haven't perma banned his ass yet???

EDIT: I just saw his profile. And he has friends! Three of em'!
    [​IMG]

2. romeo41

romeo41 New Member

Encounter With Racism.

My worst experience with Racism was when I worked in Corporate America. A WW was talking down to me like I was nothing and I wanted to tell her off. My co-worker stopped me. I was eventually fired from that job and don't miss it.

That woman wasn't attractive either.

3. qtinsouthfl

qtinsouthfl New Member

I know this is an old thread...But I wanted to share my experience.

I was recently out to dinner with my man (Cracker Barrel). An older white couple were sitting across from us. The husband kept staring at us like he couldn't believe we were together. While he was staring, I leaned over and purposefully placed a huge lip smacking kiss on my man. The husband literally rose from his chair (with a disgusted look on his face) and switched seats with his wife. I was dumbfounded. My man was was cracking up and whispered to me "If he only knew I fucked the shit out of you earlier..." LOL!!!

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Probably when I went to a poker tournament, most of the players where white and the occasional asian guy. I was accused of cheating and taking to long on turns whenever possible, it got to the point where I was asked to just leave because I had too many accusations against me.

How was that racist? I was the only "colored" person there and I was the only person who not only was accused of cheating, but was forced to leave. Butt hurt losers they were.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Were you winning? I'm assuming yes?

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'd be cracking up, too. Probably make a smart ass comment to boot.
    I I remember reading CB having a racial problem in general as a company, (I could be wrong though.)

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah but even before my turn I received negative looks and harassment. Also being questioned "What are you doing here?" I was so tempted to tell him, "I'm just here to rape females, drink 40s, steal cars, whilst eating watermelon." lol

8. qtinsouthfl

qtinsouthfl New Member

Well CB is "Southern comfort food." So it's a diverse group of patrons. It just seemed like this older man was racist in general..

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG @their question! Haha, hey you forgot to add a side order of fried chicken. Really shake em up :p
    I mean really, what assholes.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Diverse, though it appears not equal to CB...

February 11, 2009
    Cracker Barrel Customers Sue
    I'm not sure of the outcome though, if they were found liable or not. And yes I agree, he was clearly racist!

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I lived in a town with a Cracker Barrel in it. I had heard similar stories about how mostly whites patronize the place. A guy whom I once worked with as a corrections officer was an assistant manager there told us the day a group of white gentlemen came in. Their language was racist in tone and the black waitress was afraid to go to their table. So he walked with her to the table and put his arm around her shoulders and said, "Excuse me. This is my wife." The gentlemen got up and left the restaurant. It is no surprise to me.

12. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

I don't like Cracker Barrels. It's not all of them, but a few.

13. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

But the food if just so damn good :smt009

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And thats the attitude that will lead to the complete destruction of man

15. JamahlSharif

Really? Smh. Ppl on here better lighten up before y'all end up having strokes...I swear. It's really not that serious. I'll eat where I wanna eat. Nobody is forcing anyone to do or like what Jay does. Jimmity Christmas!!! #teamscrutinized

16. The Dark King

Thats my point stark individualism where people could give a fuck less how others suffer just as long as they get what they want. Im not trying to come at you fam but the older I get the more I realize people as a whe aint worth shit. The needless suffering we put others through just for a tiny bit of comfort is down right disgusting but hey who cares how fucked up crackerbarrel is right? As long as hey got good food. Smh. You would swear we onpy have one option by the way people act

17. JamahlSharif

My mother has a saying..."what I eat, won't make you shit". So while I sympathize for what others have experienced at Cracker Barrel, I haven't had that same experience; moreover, I enjoy their food.

18. The Dark King

I think that applies more to not caring what others think not ignoring human suffering but whatever as long as it tastes good. I havent had the food there but I heard a similar story about Deny's and since 2003 I dont fuck with them. Same thing with Gap I heard what they do to people Honduras that work for them I dont fuck woth them either. Money is energy if we choosing to invest our energy into entities that treat human beings lile shit it will eventually catch up to us. We are feeling it like crazy in this country. We chose cheap products made by people who oppress others to make a buck and now its slapping us in the face. It all eventually catches up fam but most of us are so wrapped up in momentary convience not to care until we are on the other side of the suffering then by that point its too late.

19. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Racism: being called a fucking haole.
    Bitch, please. I know more about your culture than you do.
    Step off, stfu and learn something about where the fuck your people came from.

Sexism:
    You are an apple tech?
    You really know how to fix phones?

Like its the international space station or something.
    It's a fucking phone.
    26 screws and 1 hour later...ta-dah!

It's not hard.

20. JamahlSharif

Human suffering? Really? At Cracker Barrel? And what my mother means is what I do, as long as it has no direct, adverse bearing on your life, shouldn't matter, and vice versa. If we drill down to the bottom of every freedom we enjoy in America, we're going to uncover some type of injustice. But you cannot fight every battle, so I concentrate on the things in which I can have the greatest impact. I don't think me boycotting Cracker Barrel is going to put too much of a dent in combating injustices against humanity.