What frangrances do you women like on a man

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by HersheyChocolate, Aug 29, 2005.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

King Kunta

2. swirlingnurse

swirlingnurse Member

I am a Gucci gal.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Day: Kenzo Sport
    Evening: Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Valentino Uomo, Azzaro Wanted

...provided they fit your skin chemistry.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Chanel Egoiste. It is warm, rich and complex. For me the smell of this is an instant turn on.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Imma check these out.

6. Madeleine

Hmm, that one hasn't been on my radar. Have to go and test smell. I loooooove scents.

7. Reverie

I don't like "watery" scents on men, there has too be something dark, broody, spicy and musky.

Anyway, I bought this one to a friend for his birthday last month. He liked it so much he went straight on Etsy and bought 5 more bottles. Perfect for a man 35years+.

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Never heard of it, I'll check that too.

9. Reverie

Cool, a lot of interesting perfume offerings there. Alkemia are a Mecca for me who are a lover of all kinds olfactory.

10. Madeleine

It depends on the "type" of man for me. Aquatic scebts fit with a blond blue eyed guy imo. I like woody, spicy, slightly musky smells on black men. And yes, the right scent on the right guy is a major turn on. Impairs my ability to think straight.o_O:oops:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  11. Madeleine

Oh cool, a fellow perfume connoisseur. I have been considering a perfume thread for a while before I found this old one. We should start one for women's perfumes, too.

12. Reverie

Not only perfume, but smells as a hole. I was walking the dog in a wood nearby yesterday. So many complicated smells, rotten, sweet, hay and pine, you name it.