What frangrances do you women like on a man

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by HersheyChocolate, Aug 29, 2005.

1. HersheyChocolate

HersheyChocolate New Member

I have been seeing this this a lot when i go out, it seem that ww and bw have different taste, when it comes to men colognes and what they like on a man. I wanted to no what do the ladies on this site like.

2. HTownGirl

HTownGirl New Member

Hugo Boss has always been my fav.

Aqua di Gio is my second fav.

3. drelvsme

drelvsme New Member

I think it's what it smells like actually ON the guy regardless of what I like in the bottle.

I used to buy DH Ceruti Image but he only wore it for me, he hated it, I find out, (now that we are married LOL).

He insists on buying this crappy Tag, that I hate because I'm prejudice against cheap colognes, however....when he put it on for the first time, and didn't tell me that it was Tag, I was ALL OVER HIM!!!

So I guess it doesn't really matter what I think, When we were in the store and he had me smell it I hated it.

ON him though, it's YUMMY!!! But he knows me well enough to not tell me what it is until I tell him I like it!

I say, any guy, Black or White should buy what he likes and if the girl doesn't like it she'll just have to deal. But for me... :oops: (as much as I hate to admit it) Tag does it for me.

PS, I HATE old spice! I feel like I've married my father or grandfather...that is where I draw the line! LOL

And here's a question...do BM and WM wear different colognes??? I never thought of that before.

4. graphicsRat

graphicsRat New Member

Someone I talk to highly recommends Joop. Apparently, no (black) man wearing it is safe near her.

5. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Joop is rank - the chav's choice!

6. ladykat

ladykat New Member

like the others have said, it depends on the man; what smells good, but i love POLO by ralph lauren. mmm mmm

7. krischick_27

krischick_27 New Member

ladycat is right. Ralph Lauren rocks!!!!! Also, Eternity. I can pretty much guarantee that if you're smellin' good and look 1/2 way decent, if you spend a little more you'll get some in the end. :wink:

8. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

What about gucci? I have a big ol' bottle of gucci I don't know what to do with, because it bugs me to smell myself all day. But if the wimmens like it, I'll swim in it...

9. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Wear enough so that only those who get quite close to you can smell it, not people from across the other side of the road! More paddle in it gently than swim!

10. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

11. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Vanilla is a girls scent! I have the Body Shop Vanilla shower gel, body lotion and candle!

12. rolcano

rolcano New Member

the nose knows

OK...I...will give up a few of my trade secrets, but only in the interest of improving " multicultural relations".

First, when it comes to colognes, don't go cheap. EVERYONE will know and you will get ranked behind your back something fierce. And you won't get any. Are you worth cologne that costs $50-$80 a bottle? Dam right you are. I know I am. Second, don't bathe in it. Only wear enough that someone close will smell it. And probably the most important, wear the scent that works with YOUR body chemistry. What smells great on your homey might smell like badger urine on you. Try some different stuff til you find what your body likes.

Having said all that, I wear Perry Ellis 360 Reserve in the daytime and Perry Ellis 360 Red at night. ALL women seem to like it, especially WW. And I get hit on a lot. If you wear it and get fondled like fruit in the produce section, don't blame me, I warned you. But if you get some, I'll take the cred.

And yes, I spray some on my underwear. I'm sure you thought of that, didn't you? Didn't you? Wo.

13. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: the nose knows

Noted. :wink:

14. lapaz

lapaz New Member

thanks for the laughs... that's some funny sht.
    whatever about the cost, depends on what kind of girl you want i guess, if you want a superficial one i suppose.

15. ghostgyrl

ghostgyrl New Member

I KNEW THAT'S WHY I LIKED YOU RO......
    A man that wears PERRY ELLIS is DEFINITELY going
    to get followed, stalked, & fondled by me...
    You would have to file a restraint order against me,
    and even then I would defy it!! :twisted:

16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Joop
    CK One
    Hummer
    Michael Jordan

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Won't catch me smelling like the bargain bin clearance section of your local deeply discounted store.

18. beccaomecca

Lol why you gotta always be a coont to me huh?

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You ain't even hiding your racist side no more.

[​IMG]

20. beccaomecca

I was trying to remain partially lady like. Far from racist!