What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

No you don't. Quit changing your mind. :p

2. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

lol....Jaisee, you're so naughty.

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Wait... which did I change my mind to? When was either offered? Is it too late to change my answer??

Just trying to help WC123 out. ;)

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you're so easy

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Even after you leave the bedroom, you have in your white girlfriend: a great dinner date,.... a great partner for double dates,....., a companion educated enough to keep you engaged in an interesting one-on-one conversation,......a lady who will maintain her class when you take her home to meet your relatives,....... a good choice companion to take on a 10 day vacation cruise,....... a partner diversified enough to go bowling, skiing or scuba diving with,...... a woman wise and responsible enough to mother a family of kids for you,....... an individual ambitious enough to work to share expenses as a domestic partner.......and finally a lover with legs and feet sexy enough to take back to the bedroom time and time again.........thats what you have in a white girlfriend.........

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

wow...really really REALLY depends on the woman, Arch. You have been fortunate but there are a lot of slags out there. Some even look pretty but you sure as hell can't take them home to mama or engage them in an interesting conversation or expect them to be diversified, wise, or responsible. Plus not all white women have nice feet. Everyone has their flaws, intellectually, physically, and otherwise. "White Woman" is not something you can buy at Target.

Have you BEEN to Walmart at midnight? :vom:

7. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I know this is a troll but I'll take the bait.

Skin/Racial Contrast I believe. Part of my attraction is due to the fact that I grew up around a lot of whites. I'm trying to think...something about white women oozes femininity. Not to say any other woman doesn't have that, but something in particular with an attractive white woman that is the polar opposite of me...that drives my strong attraction towards them.

This girl at my gym. Blonde girl, she has an interesting face. beautiful skin. Something about her strongly attracts me to her and it hits me to my core for some reason.

8. satyr

satyr New Member

I only like white women with credit cards who leave their purses lying around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Archman

Given your avatar and home page photo you project of your self representing a certain social class, I find your response peculiar and some-what negative........You failed to acknowledge we were speaking in generalities and that what I put forward was merely a rule-of thumb distinction of what is widely agreed upon about white girl friends.
    You do however do a splendid job as a devil's advocate and would make a fine attorney spokeswoman for jealous, disgruntled blackwomen......

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Somehow I don't think Arch was just talking about any old woman... :smt039

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Me either. I don't think SA knows who he is referring to so we will have to give her a pass as she thinks he is talking in general.

12. Archman

Epitomizing the typical American criminal, it is unfortunate that this assessment of us is not too far off mark........

13. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

Methinks you both are thinking what I'm thinking!! :smt045

14. D. White

D. White Member

Pretty much sums it up ..

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Completely agree.

Well said.

16. LuvVanillaIC

LuvVanillaIC Active Member

Agree with goodlove and jaisee. If you're trying to catch your "dream" black man, you have to be you and not pretend that you're something else. Every guy has different tastes/preferences in this area. I, for example, prefer pretty, petite, blue-eyed blondes, a buddy of mine is highly turned on by brunettes. And, regarding your "little booty" remark, some brothers like small backsides, some want the "sista" rear. It's all a matter of personal preferences and likes.

17. Torque

Torque Restricted

Yeah everyone has their preference. Hard to explain in words what attracts us to certain types. I mostly am attracted to and date preppy blondes with nice tans, curvy bodies, big boobs.

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

A white woman with a sista rear is the epitome of perfection cus if the booty aint clapping i aint tapping. I also like the silky, flowing hair of a white woman and it feels good when you run your hands through them.

19. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

:smt042I like that. lol

20. The Real Me

The Real Me Member

Really, for me its been less confrontational. Lifes already hard enough w/o dealing with more at home. Not generalizing but that has been my experience. As far as looks go thats on a person by person basis. But with me how you treat me is going to weigh more than looks.