What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...you ol' romantic you :smt049

2. Mädel

Mädel Member

Lol, that's what I thought when I read it:)! I am from Munich Germany and I guess I look like the typical Bavarian girl, surely not even remotely mediterrenean.

But thanks for the love for Southern German girls, all of you!

3. Mädel

Mädel Member

@tuckerreed

Not true at all that Germans/Germany aren't open to IR relationships! Maybe your trekking trip hasn't taken you to the right places. Did you look only in some small backward Bavarian mountain village where people never get to see a black person??;-)

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So if I were to travel there. Where would be a good place to go to meet good German women who were open to it.

5. idear987

idear987 New Member

Somebody close to me that's black met a German woman in England and travelled with her back to her country. He told me of expericing racism there, especially when he was seen walking with his white lady. He said "everybody there thinks that you are a robber, if you're black". That was ten years ago though, don't know if things have change now.

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I was and I am many times with bm walking round in Germany or Switzerland and my experience is that it depends on the men. We have a lot of Asylants here, they earn their money many times with criminal activities, what else should they do..they are not allowed to work.

If a bm looks decent, his wardrobe is nice, he is well-groomed and with manners, I can assure you they treat him the same way as a white man of that Niveau. All is a question of money and behaviour. And I made another experience, too, foreign people smile at you and say hello.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  7. Mädel

Mädel Member

Bigger cities are obviously more advanced and more multicultural than rural areas. Generally I would advise you to stay away from the East, the rest is up to you.

And by the way, in the seven years of my biracial relationship I have never experienced racism, neither has my bf.
    The only person who has acted weird was my neighbour, but she insults and picks a fight with everyone regardless of colour.

8. idear987

idear987 New Member

When dating interracially, the white partner usually doesn't experience racism from whites, its the partner of the ethnic minority that gets the bulk of it.

9. Mädel

Mädel Member

@idear: First of all, that's not true: White people who have a problem with interracial relationships definitely let the white girl feel that they disapprove of her choice of bf! Secondly, I think I am close enough to my bf to know whether he is experiencing racism or not. Thirdly, I think Germans are generally very reserved people. I have got more bad vibes from Africans about our relationship than vice versa.

10. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

I dunno if anybody put their tuppence in with this bit...as it should be of Paramount Importance:

Honesty, Warmth, Sincerity, Intellect, Pleasant Personality..

Light-Coloured Eyes are a *plus* as well..:smt003

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

11. idear987

idear987 New Member

White people in interracial relationships may experience disapproval over their choice in mate however, the degree of hostility is directed more at the partner that's from an ethnic minority. In the past up to now black men have been beaten up and murdered because of having sexual relations with white women, the same consequences can not be said for whites. The Africans that disapprove of your relationship aren't going to cause you physical harm.

12. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

True as that may be, m8..

The same cannot be said of *some* African AMERICANS that disapprove of any type of IR they see; Case in point (And NOT referring to 18 December, as discussed in ANOTHER thread), October 1999..not long after I bid Mellisa goodbye, and she went inside her place after our date (We were both still Stateside at bthe time..), a large Black fella that was standing by his auto not far from where we were....got into his car, revved up...and 'accidentally on purpose' struck Yours Truly down (If I hadn't instinctively turned out of the way, it could've been a hell of a lot worse).

The car kept speeding onward, and never stopped or slowed.....

Once again, it all boils down to *anybody* of *any race* can be a bigoted, vile, hateful (and, let's face it: violent and murderous) weinerhead with only bigotry justifying their actions.....

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

13. Caribe

Caribe New Member

White stubby toes gets me throbbing

Dip those feet in honey and lick on them all day long!

Attached Files:

14. chicity

chicity New Member

During the times of lynchings, it was common to "save" a White Woman who was believed to have been intimate with a Black Man by "cleansing" her body of his blood.

They did this by stabbing her until she bled to death.

I have been physically attacked by Black people who were upset that I was standing at a bus stop with my husband & his best friend. It happens. I've also had bottles thrown at me, and have probably forgotten a few other incidents.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Sorry to hear that CBQ.

It's nowhere near the same barometer, but it does happen Idear. I told this story once on here, but my old friend who's Black was at an amusement park with a White girl and she got punched in the face by a Black chick for no other reason than being with him. She was a stranger.

16. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Their inner beauty, strength and understanding. They will give you a chance.

17. whitechocolate123

whitechocolate123 New Member

Do you prefer ones with blue eyes? Ones with a little booty in the trunk?

I would like to know so that I have the knowledge necessary to get my dream black man. :D

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

just be u sweetie...LOL:p

19. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Yup, just be you. There's no 'formula' to attraction. What works for me won't work for every other BM.

20. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Just wanted to add that I do like blow jobs and donkey punching, so if she's down for that we're pretty much good.