What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Yes I agree, I think I'd lose all my arse with a man like him - hiking etc! He'd probably have me tuck my baby into a rucksack then go bungee jumping!

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

ha ha, cute. Yes, they actually make great hiking gear with packs for kids, i will post them.

since I grew up as a gypsy of sorts, my father being a bush missionary and doctor, we packed and trekked alot, took the rover into some major places, rode horses for a living and we wild and active, but also civilized, well bred and cultured.

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Ladeezman:

I have to agree with you on many levels, though I not into Jessica. I like them with a great fashion sense, romantic, sexy and fun-but she has to be super intelligent, not afraid to try new things and live life on the edge.

my favorite love is an Argentinian woman who is part Italian. We had a wonderful love affair. We both loved horses and the great expansive grazing land(both she and I come from families with beef cattle as a major business), she loved formula 1 racing, World Cup football and Rugby, great meals at wonderful french, italian and ethnic restaurants, going to the beach on sundays with the family to surf, make a bbq, play volleyball. she was passionate about serving God and the church, politics, family, her country, the land, sailing, tennis, driving fast, dogs and horses, dancing at parties, and great wine and food.

she had long black hair, full lips and hips, and wild laugh, big dark eyes. a thicker Angelina jolie(more a Catherine Zeta Jones) with a sexy spanish accent, a great brain for philosophy.

man that was a passionate time for me.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i love her to also sit with my friends and watch socccer on sundays, or go to a polo match, play a mean game of tennis

and I can go to all the romantic, tear jerker films, dress up for great dinners out and go to the theatre, and dancing at the tango cafes in Manhattan

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

As you know, I do agree with this, but I don't believe the question was intented to put black men on the spot as white women worshipers, or some sort, at least not in this case. So far, no one has retorted to comparing black women to white women in a negative way, by saying things such as 'attitude this', and 'hair weave' that, when those traits and similar ones can be found in white and Hispanic women as well. So I took it with a grain of salt. I think the original poster was only curious.

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I find it a very poignant question in that it is about our attraction to one another and thats part of the point of the website as a whole

7. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Hmmm....Jessica Simpson eh!?!? I do not find her all that attractive.....Adriana Lima is more my type.....but each to their own.
    [​IMG]

8. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

Hi tuckerreed....

Wow!! It really sounds as though this girl pretty much had it ALL (for you, I mean)... Now, I really don't mean to pry, but I'm curious as to why you let her get away!
    Now, I know that's personal... but I mean it more in the sense that I want to understand why a guy would let go of a "good girl"... or one who seems to "have it all".

I'm curious, cause I know that I must "have it all" for someone out there... but am still single... so I'm just asking for insight!

I guess what I'm getting is more.... Why do some men let go of such a good woman?

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

well you are not being too personal, i love to share the details, thanks.

i loved her like crazy for sure, but i had to let her go away. She went back to Mar De La Plata, Argentina to her family for a few months and returned to go to Medical school. I got a teaching assignment in Central America and so we seperated, and after trying to keep it going for half a year, we both agreed to see other people

yes, what a dumb guy<<< but she wasnt ready for marriage and i respect that

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Now, see Adriana Lima is more my style. love latinas, Italianas, Greeks(omg), Cypriots, Israelis, Spainish, southern french, portueguesa, north africans, turkish, southern germany

11. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

I get asked and galled over with this question all the time by white men. I maintain, the question is unfair - it is more like a statement, like an Thesis and the question is implied: as if attraction, the main source that drives Humans to procreate must be constituently "different" amongst those who choose to date inter-racially. Instead of asking WHY I find white women attractive - they should be asking WHY NOT. Wouldn't ya think mate!?

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

14. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

Thanks for the response tuckerreed. I appreciate it... so, I guess it was mostly due to circumstances... that explains a lot! I was just really curious because of the way you spoke so highly of her!

Thanks again!
    Cheers!

15. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

not a mediocre choice but southern germans and north africans, i'd have to meditate over that.

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

It really is none of their motherf&*%ing business whether or not you like white women, or the reason why. These men sound like closet homosexual cuckolds looking for a thrill that they can't provide for their wives/girlfriends, nor themselves while masturbating. Make a habit to avoid them, if you can.

17. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

there are some lovely girls from Swabia, and Bavaria in Southern Germany. Germany is never open to IRs, i have many friends from Stuttgart and Munich. some with dark hair and blue eyes--very sexy.

met some lovely women from Switzerland and Austria too, whilst trekking a few years back.

North East Africa have some beauties. From the same place as Iman(Somalia) has some lovely people in general and the women are gorgeous. women of the middle east too--Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Iran

18. idear987

idear987 New Member

Pale skin and long hair are what attract me to white women the most

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Me.

20. idear987

idear987 New Member

What do you mean by saying "Me" you're a dude?