what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

You mean like this -

[​IMG]

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

PARIS?

THUMBS DOWN

Go at your own risk, you've been warned.

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Hmmmmm

Welcome to the forum.... I don't do that often

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Speaking for BM world-wide

Thank you.

5. flaminghetero

Stay strong and keep doing your thing.

6. Ragazza

Ragazza New Member

flaminghetero, Thanx)) I ll keep it! I am not a person who lives his life in a way other people want him to live)))

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site Ragazza. I look forward of hearing from you via different threads in the future. Had you been to Pushkin's flat or home?

8. Soulthinker

Amanda7527 are you from the States or Europe?

9. Gloria4Black

Gloria4Black New Member

Reasons why I love black men:

-I think black men are beautiful
    -I love black culture
    -i love black men's personality
    -i love black skin
    -I am very pro-black

10. flaminghetero

SWEEEET

11. Bryant

Bryant New Member

The black culture thing intrigues me quite a bit. It's intriguing because i have no idea what black culture is. It seems to be so many forms of it. From the outside looking in, it might seem different, but from my perspective, the black culture seems to be a mixture of things, but nothing in particular if that makes any sense. Maybe i'm retarded, but somebody please enlighten me as to what exactly black culture is, cause i still don't have a clue lol.

12. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Yeah, exactly. The russian alphabet isn't so hard to read, but i'm having one heck of a time pronouncing it. There will "definitely" be a learning curve. 8)

13. satyricon

satyricon Guest

By "black culture", one can assume that she means African-American culture, which as it namesake suggests is an amalgamation of West African, European and American practices.

This includes the products of black culture (music, speech, literature, dance etc.), religious traditions, and various regional styles (West Coast, Southern, East Coast, etc.)

I think every black person cherrypicks as to what aspects of our culture we choose to embrace. As an atheist, I reject the religious tradition but appreciate the music that sprang from the black church. I think excessive jewelry is tacky and ghetto, especially gold teeth. Sometimes I can understand a Spanish speaker in Los Angeles easier than I can a black Southerner, so the speech patterns are radically different.

14. Bryant

Bryant New Member

I think you're right about the fact that every black person cherrypicks as to what aspect of our culture we choose to embrace. That to me, is what makes "black culture" so odd, and that's why when somebody says the word "black culture" i have no idea what part of the culture in particular they're referring to. Are they referring to the hip-hop aspect/culture? the jazz/blues culture? etc. are there any other races out there that have so many faces/aspects of a single culture like black people do?

15. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

well said bryant....and the answer is yes... :p

16. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I think when most whites (esp. females) say they like "black culture" what they really mean is some ghetto/rap/BET/thug shit.

Very few these days mean anything other than that.

17. Soulthinker

True in America but not in Europe. I wonder if they like the ghetto life? I doubt it. They want to see the homeboy of their imaginations.

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You give European women too much credit. They get rap videos like everybody else in the world. There's plenty of European overweight single babymamas pushing brown kids around, especially near the US bases and whatnot. They're not all walking around looking like models.

19. life5577

life5577 New Member

Black Men

I am a "thick" white girl. I have never dated a black man until 1.5 years ago and am still with him. Overall he is a great man, mentor, and father with a strong work ethic and is the best sexual partner I have ever had. I am 30 years old. I like what I like ....he is only 1.5 years younger than me and man its amazing.

He has taught me things like respect for myself and how to just glide along without causing hell. He is an inspiration with a big pole to go with it.

I have learned a dew things though....he keeps an eye on me at all times, he doesnt like other men getting close to me and doesnt like men talking to me.

Hes a great man.......and there are always buts.........

20. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I wish these ignorant white women who admire the "thug lifestyle" would live in Harlem for a couple of years, like I did, in the company of roaches, rats and drug addicts. You walk down the street and you see something big moving in a big garbage bag on the side of the road. What is it? A rat. Another fat rat crosses your path right under your feet. Your neighbors smoke weed on the steps and you say "excuse me" when you're trying to get upstairs. Carrying all your bags up to the fifth floor, because there is no elevator. A mouse can show up right in your kitchen. I almost got mugged once rolling my laundry cart down the street. Little kids running around the streets unattended at midnight. Why aren't they in bed? Rap music in its golden years lamented this life and called for change! Remember Ghostface Killah and Mary "All That I Got Is You"? Nothing to romanticize about that life. My ex-husband didn't let me out after dark after two or three white girls got beat up on our street. They kicked them while yelling "white bitch, white bitch", according to my ex-husband. He called the police, the kids ran away.