what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. Cariii

Cariii Member

Right!?! Like, nuf said!!

2. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

For BM.....I can only speak for me... I'm lured to WM for their sexiness, they appear to be more at ease, not to rigid and accepting of BM... why? We're confident in ourselves and secure in the knowledge that we are a great catch for not just any woman....WM imparticular pose to be a if I may... a "friut" juicier than others....for me, long brown hair, curves, beautiful eyes, in shape....visually stunning. Interracial photos tell the story between BM/WM I've seen a chemistry like any other...like mixing chocolate and milk together forms a smooth mixture "mocha" tasting delight!! Just saying figuratively speaking....

3. Cariii

Cariii Member

Well said!!

4. vanille

vanille Active Member

Well I might be stupid but.. skin color ? :D
    I mean, every guy can be tall, strong, passionate, confident, etc...
    He doesn't need to be black for that

The same goes for the personality or the education
    So basically, skin color

I don't really know how to describe it, it's a strange feeling but I find the dark skin tones fascinating
    And they look better than their counterparts in some occasions like bold for exemple.
    And I find black sexes to be more "beautiful" than white ones for exemple, they look kinda "sick" or something xD

That said, there are also things I don't like (and it could actually be a cool thread lol)
    I don't really like black people's hair for exemple so I prefere guys with really short hair or no hair at all

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Mmm the black man :) that super soft beautiful skin…..

Oh wow you don’t like the hair! The hair is one of my favourite parts, I once had a dude that let me braid his hair I loved it. I love how universal their hair is lol they can wear it in so many different ways, and that cute lil tiny curly chest hair and succulent buns on the athletic type haha

6. jen14

jen14 Active Member

I completely agree with you, I can list about 10 reasons why I prefer black men, but physically at the end it comes down to finding darker skin more attractive. Also the color contrast drives me absolutely wild, especially during intimacy (and especially the first few times hahha)
    I am a pale blonde and my husband is dark skinned... we get many compliments on what a great couple we are, how "well suited" we look for each other.. As weird as it may sound, I am sure the color contrast has something to do with that lol

7. beccaomecca

the feel of that soft silky skin alone is enough to drive a girl crazy

8. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Kewl... do you like bald men as well?

9. vanille

vanille Active Member

I guess I'm not against it, but would prefere short hair though

10. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I get it, something to rub your fingers through...

11. Molly Q

Molly Q New Member

there is a certain manner/air about blck men. Bomb culture! funny! Sexiest skin on the planet, amazing amazing muscles and sexual powers, tough, they have the best flavor of masculinity by far imo!! Im caused to wimper and dream in public when i see blck men out there!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. beccaomecca

you forgot to mention their pretty lips and succulent buns.

13. Molly Q

Molly Q New Member

troof

14. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Bless your heart, it feels so good to see you back and posting on this message board, Keep it up chica.

15. beccaomecca

That’s a bit sweet, thank you.

16. chantale

chantale New Member

what made me so attractive the first time was how he held me and the look in his eyes, I got a feeling of self-confidence B3-F01.jpg

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.