what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

“Whooping” sounds very serious. I’d never beat my kids like that but I have after exhausting all other methods (like time-outs and all that nice stuff) given a few smacks on the bottom (after warning them and explaining what was going to happen if they do it again). Doesn’t make them cry for more than 20 or 30 secs (if at all) but lets them know I’m serious. Sometimes they just push the boundaries until you really show them you are serious. Especially boys are like that. If you never make your point with them and just keep doing time out and things that don’t really bother them they might really run wild when they get older. Depends on the child though. You have to know how your child reacts to different styles of discipline. But there’s a very big difference between discipline and abuse.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. K

K Well-Known Member

I have 4 kids. All different personalities and definitely all very strong willed in different ways. 2 boys and 2 girls. Two are grown, 2 are still at home. I've never raised a hand to any of them. They knew better...I gave them the look or changed my voice (not yelling) to a stern voice and they would pull it together right then. The most I ever did was count to 2.

It's really a matter of kids will know who they can play with and who they can't. I'm pretty relaxed in some things, but I do NOT play when it comes to discipline and kids. Consistency is key. ALWAYS as in withOUT fail do what you say. If you say something stupid like - if you don't stop that we are going to turn this car around and go home. You better do it! My friends think I'm the strictest of parents. I probably am in that I'm consistent and the kids know what to expect at all times and they know better than to cross it. Of course they go through ages and stages and will test the waters. The testing shit stops real quick though when they figure out it's not going to work.

I grew up with a mom who would threaten all sorts of things, put me on time out and restrictions and then feel bad and let me off almost as soon as she put me on. She would warn and warn and eventually hit me but most of the time it was a lot of nonsense and warnings and threats. Other times she would just hit me. But overall I knew that I could push her, and quite frankly sometimes I would rather she just slapped me or wacked me rather than listen to her explain shit.

I don't do all the explaining shit. Kids will tune you out and not listen to all that crap. Things have to be concise and consistent. If they know their boundaries, what's expected of them, and you aren't playing, it works.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

To them it's supposed to be serious because its for correcting behavior. It wouldn't be the only method of discipline I would use but I'm not going to rule it out. Yes they are expected to cry everytime, they are kids. I wouldn't tell a woman how to be a mother, likewise no woman is going to tell me how to discipline any kids I may have or how to be a Father.

Whoopings aren't serious, but they are to the child that's getting them. I'm not going to have a child that tells me or his mother no. They aren't going to be perfect but they won't be like the millions of out of control brats out there.

Imagine a black man that tells a cop no, what do you think happens after that. No debates or compromises with anyone. I'm gonna discipline any child I have based on what works, and what I deem necessary.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

My brother once had a teacher who let kids do push ups for punishment in class. It was very effective and the teacher was well-liked and respected. Maybe something to think off, since you are into exercise anyway. Works especially well with boys.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'd like to get back to what white women love about black men. Where's that new woman @Carolyn when you need her?

Thx bye

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes I'm considering that. I'm ex military.

I have some hilarious boot camp stories :D

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Just love you, can't think about what exactly.

What branch?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Navy

9. Reverie

Ok, was it fun?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hell yeah!! One of the best decisions I've ever made.

The only thing that's got me second guessing using boot camp tactics as a punishment for a child is that it would be fun to me. I don't want to enjoy administering punishment. Yet it would be great effective discipline. I think I would mix it with problem solving. Perhaps giving him a problem to solve and if he does the punishment ends early.

Perhaps a word problem using math or programming. Yeah I can see it now.....punishment at place being bootcamp.

11. RicardoCooper

God, you're so sweet <3

12. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Seconded.
    It's not something that is thought about. It happens before that. The thinking part comes afterwards. Don't really know how to describe it. Instinct maybe(?)
    But yeah we pretty much just love ya :)

13. RicardoCooper

Hey beautiful...the feeling's mutual :p

14. Reverie

Ok, but I thought Navy was run more like an ordinary company and that the insane things happened in the marine corps.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol Navy is the more technical branch but we were wild.

16. Reverie

Ok, he, he, he. ;)

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The smartest marines went to our schools with us.

18. Reverie

There are smart marines too? ;)

19. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Some things you just can't put into words. It’s not any one thing. Its everything.

Attitude is a big part. Black men are generally more confident, but it feels different with black men. It feels more like genuine, justified confidence and not just egotistical bragging or pretending to be confident like a lot of white men seem to do.

That attitude shows in everything they do (how they carry themselves, how they walk, talk, how they dress). It really shows in how they treat us. They're more direct, they know what they want and they go for it. They are more passionate and in control and that makes me feel sexier too.

Physically black men are always just so beautiful. They seem to take care of themselves more and the contrast of their skin on mine is so amazing.

And of course, the sex with black men is just mind blowing.

20. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

Reading your passion about us makes me all the more better i joined this site. I think i speak for myself and other brothas on here when i say baby the feelings are definitely mutual.

I can't describe my love for you white swans reasons why i call most white women swans is because thats what yall are. To me anyway but still beautiful, feminine, delicate, understanding, and always ready to learn what you can about the brotha you with. Its speaks volumes over your black counter parts. One example from my personal experience.
    A white woman that i used to work with 3 years ago was all into me like soon as i saw her i think instinctively we locked eyes for about 15 seconds and those 15 seconds alone was the most longest we ever had. Synchronized as we looked eachother up and down and then smirked and looked back n bit our lips. That right there was more than just a visual desire but its was spiritual. And we talked she was talkin to someone at the time as was i, but we were good friends for a while till i moved to a different state. But still black men and white women belong together it makes sense to me.