what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha, she's the resident 'Dislike' troll. I get them constantly from her.

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I disliked them because they were petty unnecessary posts that seeks to mock rather than inform, so dry your tears Isiah.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So based on your logic EVERY ONE of your posts to date should be disliked because you've been very petty and quite uninformative.

Keep trying to gaslight, though. It's entertaining as hell. I don't know how you conceive that even works when pretty much everyone sees you and your antics for what you and they are.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Everyone who either offers up an opinion that differs from hers on various topics she feels strongly about or points out her various suspect tells gets "Dislikes" from her. That's why I made the comment that the "Dislikes" don't work like the old neg reps, since she's clearly trying to use them the same way. Classic troll tactic with the old neg reps, especially since they could be given anonymously giving some semi plausible deniability if called on it.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well like all nutty professors, she will tire of her subjects here and move onto the next forum to troll and experiment on, or run back to the one she came from. She's almost there, not even hiding her hate for 'white bitches" or Black men's preferences here.
    Of course, she could also be a cuckold WM ordered here by his Mistress - who knows. What we know for sure is she won't last here long-term.

Its funny though..you speak of her as if she was very familiar with the old system..TTMYG "hmmmm".

6. MightyLighty

I have a confession to make, I am what you say I am, a cuck. I'm willing to admit but I also ask if you guys could forgive me?

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Chalk that up to typical troll
    behavior pattern. Again, the fact that was the post she "Disliked" rather than the other two posts I put up speaks volumes that I struck a nerve and clearly she's had other IDs/accounts here before this one.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Anyway, it seems trolls like black men too. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. MightyLighty

^Do the Dougie and give yourself a round of applause

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Take your ass to the members voice thread and repeat your post into a mic. Then we'll believe it.

11. MightyLighty

You sly one you, so you forgive me right?

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I thought this chick's comments was interesting tying into discussions about the black community being a matriarchy:

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Black men more used to women, I can see that one.

14. MightyLighty

Where?

15. Carolyn

Carolyn Member

white women - this one - love that confidence and control of black men - their passion - there deep brown eyes, not just their sex appeal

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well hello there ;)

17. Carolyn

Carolyn Member

Hey cutie - hows that undercovers work going? like to have you under mine ...

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

It's not what they do it's what they don't do...like competing against you,and tearing you down...not to mention giving your children crazy made-up names.

If a certain group of women put the same energy in raising their children that they do in controlling grown BM,we'd have a Utopia.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Many actually treat the kids and the man the exact same, seen it happen

20. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Put the guy on time out, give him a night curfew, remind him to take a shower, put TV ban in place when he doesn't tidy up his room?:D:D:D
    I didn't know American black men were that easy to boss around.:)