what do they do to turn you off?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Jun 14, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You are on a date or have been dating someone for a while.....what can a person do that will turn you off?

2. K

K Well-Known Member

smoke - can't deal with it. But then there are those who do the occasional cigar that are ok.

Rude, obnoxious, loud, argumentative, talk over you, late, don't do what they say they are going to do......

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^^i can't handle cigarette smoke either :smt078

Be rude or disrespectful.

Have bad breath.

I don't need to be catered to by any means but someone who's not gentlemanly is a turn off.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...hate rude people but i think i would rather deal with a woman who is unlady like than a woman with bad breathe...."girl heres a tic tac"

5. RaiderLL

Bad breath is SUCH a deal breaker! I can deal with any bodily function from a man...men are men, they're not delicate lady like flowers like us womenz, I get it...but your breath better be on point lol. If I have to hold my breath while you're talking to me, I'm gonna wrap things up real quick. I love kissing so if your mouth grosses my senses out, we're in trouble.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Breath that make the nose hair curls....run girl run

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Nasty teeth freak me out too

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Not mr. Yuck mouth

9. RaiderLL

Yes ma'am. Short stubby fingers aren't cute either (so hypocritical cause my fingers are short and stubby lol). My love tries to make me feel better by being all "you're a tiny person baby, you have tiny hands. Long gigantic fingers would look silly on you"...lol he's so good to me :smt043

10. RaiderLL

Unkept facial hair is a turn off. Love me some facial hair, don't get me wrong, but not bigfoot style hair. Gotta keep your shit lined and defined :cool:

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ooh. Im too lazy to line it up...i just go clean shaved and bald head.

12. RaiderLL

GL there's your problem! Nothing sexier than a bm who's edged up real nice. Keep the bald head but grow (and line up) some facial hair! :smt007

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol

Im so bald and clean shaven i look like a roll -on deodorant .

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok where's the pictures???

15. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

messed up feet... i remember going on 3-4 dates with this lady and each time she had shoes. I invited her to a wine stroll in a hot city and encourages sandals... need less to say, the wine stroll was our last date.

I understand some women did ballet when they were younger, or wore smaller shoes for a period of time because they were cute... whatever the case maybe... messed up feet are not the business!

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its on the way

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...im a fan of feet too

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

In terms of behavior... If she's rude and/or unpleasant, especially to the server... I'm instantly turned off. Long ago, a co-worker tried to defend a person being nasty to a server. My feeling is... If the service is less than desirable... Ask to see a manager.

Physical attributes. The obvious ones are BO, bad breath and bad teeth.

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Needy and angry before the first date.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Those are thr crazy ones