What did you eat today thread...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Kushton Slater, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

I just cooked some sausage egg biscuits.... THEY WERE FIRE.

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I hardly ate anything today. I think I'm getting sick. :-( I hope I'm not.

I had spaghetti primavera for dinner. It was good!

[​IMG]

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

In the morning, I just had some leftover chicken, with a soda and hot tea to drink.

I didn't really eat anything since then. I just had a candy bar and some chips to scarf down.

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

hmmmm...cheese and salad sandwich on wholemeal

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nothing.

6. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

dinner was roasted chicken, broccoli w/ cheese & baked potato; had some ice cream for a snack...i have a serious ice cream addiction

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Late this morning I had an omelet with mushrooms, black olives, bell pepper & cheese with toast & a glass of unsweet tea for breakfast/lunch.

My afternoon snack was a 3 Muskateers dark chocolate mint candy bar & another glass of unsweet tea.

Dinner was bbq beef & pinto beans with a glass of water.

Right now I've got a craving for some more dark chocolate for a bed time snack. :tonqe:

8. wtarshi

jaisee that

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Have you no shame woman? :smt012 :yawinkle:

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, you too!! ;)

11. Espy

Espy New Member

You know what's bad Tam... I read that and thought you were talking about food. :smt042 I am some kinda seriously dense sometimes.

12. wtarshi

lmao...not seriously dense, just your mind isn't always in the gutter like some of ours

13. wtarshi

you know what they say...no shame in our game...!!! ;)

14. wtarshi

what on earth is a sausage egg biscuit...??? i think biscuit and think something sweet

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

This:

[​IMG]

17. Espy

Espy New Member

Whik and I had this discussion once Tarshi. A biscuit here is unsweet bread. I think scones would be pretty close, the non-cake type.

A sausage & egg biscuit would be a sausage pattie, and a scrambled or fried egg on a biscuit. It's usually considered breakfast food in the US.

Edit: I see Bookie posted the perfect pic. A McDonald's Sausage Egg Biscuit.

18. wtarshi

thanks you two :smt023

19. Espy

Espy New Member

I think mine's not in the gutter enough Tarshi. I just say stuff all the time and people think I'm being cute and slipping in some sexual innuendos... and I have no idea what I said... not cute, dense. :smt045 I have a couple clients that get it more often than others, and they think I'm hysterical, and of course they always point it out to me because I'm completely oblivious.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:cool:

Nope. :smt080

Well, you can eat it... :smt112

:smt045

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010