Well, Not Every White Mother Is Like Kris Jenner

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by darkcurry, Mar 24, 2018.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Disgusted by her daughters dating black men

How does this happen to BOTH of your daughters when you been racist your whole life. I seen it happen with one child, but both of your kids raised by a racist mother are with black men. Just goes to show how unnatural hate is and how NATURAL love is.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hahahaha I was JUST watching this. Both those girls are getting back at their mom for whatever and now are crying because she doesn't accept what she's clearly warned that she wouldn't accept

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. That whole episode was tragically hilarious. The first mom looks like an ex-stripper and yet has the nerve to look down on the fathers of her soon to be grandbabies.smh

Not as bad as Jerry Springer but I still felt a little slimy watching it.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Never ceases to amaze me now ignorant people can be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

A little thing called "superiority complex". Plus, women are more racist than men.Most non-Black families don't want their daughters anywhere near Black men.That's the main reason why interracial marriage was banned for so long.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Ehhhhh....What are you basing that on?

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Thank you!

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

9. Madeleine

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Why doesn't @KWillo take these subjects and post about it in the locker room, so we the rest don't have to see it?

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Women aren’t more racist, they are just as racist. The method may be different but the end result is the same. Regardless of gender, racists tend to do the racial superiority shuffle.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny I was just listening to this very subject on an old radio show. I think what he meant was women can be completely closed off to an entire group of men even just for a hook up and it makes sense because they have the ever present risk of pregnancy and literally have to carry the proof of their hook up. Men don't can care as much because they can literally stick and move. They can hate whoever and still bang women of that group hence all those slave masters raping their slave women.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'd also like to add that men tend to be more overt with their racism (off subject from dating), and in contrast women tend to be more quiet or covert with their racism. I think the quiet racism allows for more frequency/volume of racism as oppose to overt. So, it gives the illusion that women are more racist.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

So..... Because she was raised that way in a small town... She sees this as justification for her feeling. SMH!

Good for her daughters in following their hearts.

15. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Parents who preach this hate shit to their kids just don't know they are running their kids into the arms of the very group that they preach against lol.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But is that genuine love and attraction then?

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Fair enough question. I suspect it would likely be a combination to also include rebelling against the parent(s) wishes.

18. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I would assume that it would be a rebellion thing initially, but I've seen instances where it opens up a person's mind and they really start to love that other person for more than just their skin color. I saw this mainly between a ww and a BM.

19. Madeleine

That woman has serious issues, she needs deliverance.

20. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I swear that this is all just completely staged.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List