We Are Dead Stars

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by Morning Star, May 7, 2015.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Dr. Michelle Thaller, a NASA astronomer, simplifies the understanding of the human existence and the universe. In short, we are simply dead stars. That little bit of residue before the star explodes.

This is truly a fascinating video and shows how minuscule we truly are, as a species in this vast ocean of the universe.

[YOUTUBE]UUo-Q8hhvB0[/YOUTUBE]​

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Carl Sagan said ,"We are all made of star stuff." All life on this planet, especially man, has a connection with the cosmos. I fee that I have a connection, too.

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Careful, MS.

You're getting very close to metaphysical.:smt006

5. Morning Star

Not at all. That's just confirmation bias talking on your end, bro.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Because You are not biased åt all. Lol

7. Morning Star

Confirmation bias...as in selective determination based on little information provided.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I know what it is thank You very much. I also know your stängd in such subjects:)

9. Morning Star

I'm sure you do.

10. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I would not think too deeply about this subject, true as it may be it gives way to "what's the point of anything" and can lead you down a way of thinking that is just not healthy.

I was disturbed by a similar Channel4 four hour long programme a few years ago and honestly it left me feeling a bit empty. If you are a person that thinks exhaustively about certain things (which I think you are) move on to another subject.