USA Today piece on IR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, May 24, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Well that explains it. U.K. actresses & female musicians tend to be more open to Black Male love interests onscreen than White American females.

[​IMG] I hadn't thought about this because I didn't have cable during Pink's 1st album, so I didn't have access to MTV/VH1/BET to watch her music videos from that album + I assumed Pink was Biracial or really lightskinned back than (I didn't know she was white until after she went Pop).

What music videos are examples of this from Madonna?

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will do it again.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

First vid is just a synopsis of Madonna's hookups and relationships with high profile BM celebs in the '80s and 1990s.

Madonna's vid, Like A Prayer, is when she had a Black love interest. By far her most controversial vid, in which there were a LOT of Black folk in the vid and some folks said the vid sounded like an ode to her love of BM.
    People try to diss Madonna for not actually marrying a BM, but let's be serious. Most Black male celebs weren't looking at her seriously as wifey material. She was just a high profile bucket list fuck.
    I have no doubt if one of the brothas she dated and loved wanted to marry her, it would have happened.
    Madonna in the 1980s and '90s was the whole damn Kardashian family by herself.lol

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

No fucking doubt. Remember that VERY risque Interracial photoshoot she did with Big Daddy Kane
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The only type of entertainers you'll see destroy taboos with black men the way Madonna used to ARE european white female entertainers.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Madonna datet Dennis Rodman in nineties, they looked good together too.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She dates them but,never had babies with a brother. Mostly it is Latinos who gave her babies.

8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

She only has one biological kid. The rest are adopted.