Universal Attraction

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by nero, Dec 16, 2016.

1. nero

nero Member

Going out on a limb here but I would be so bold as to say that 95% of heterosexual bm are attracted to ww I wanna say 100% but nothing is absolute. It wouldn't seem like that cause bm are taught not to acknowledge the beauty of ww. Not just asking about the people in IR relationships but those who aren't. Interested to hear about other people's percentages and conversely what percentage of ww are attracted to bm.
    1: % of hetero bm attracted to ww
    2: % of hetero ww attracted to bm

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

1: I wouldn't say that high but if I'm honest I'd say more that 50% but it depends on what region of the world
    2: I'd say not as much as we as bm would like to think, probably in the region of 20% definitely, 10-15% have no problem so about a 33% overall that are attracted

3. K

K Well-Known Member

It depends on how you define attraction....as in what level. I really don't think it would be that high of a percentage. There's probably a high percentage (both sides) who have at one point thought a bm or ww looked good but beyond that and to the point that they would actually act upon it...not so high.

4. nero

nero Member

Attraction for me would be the desire or at least seeing a bm or ww as a sexual partner, not just those who act upon it. I think evolution plays a part in it and alpha males and females in nature are generally attracted to each other. Bm and ww are the alphas and wm and bw are the betas at least from where I stand.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok well it would be really hard to determine a percentage. People are going to have all sorts of fleeting thoughts about all sorts of things. Which would align with your definition of attraction. They may have a fleeting thought of something completely ridiculous sexually, but does that mean it's really an attraction?

Interesting thoughts about alphas and betas. I don't think it's blanketly one group or another, I think that's more of an individual thing.

6. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

That's interesting... I'm sure it's not totally accurate because nothing is, but I can kinda see where you're coming from on that.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I would say that there is a large percentage for both. However, many don't pursue it.

8. nero

nero Member

I'm seeing it more and more everyday, the attraction is driven by nature and can't be stopped. They've been killing and enslaving bm and ww for centuries for that very reason, fighting off nature's eugenic program. Wm and bw have been using all their resources to re-frame that attraction into something negative. If everyone mixes, wm genes won't be carried on to the next generations nor will bw culture/disposition (woman as transmitter of culture and behavioral norms). Evidence of their existence will fade with time. Betas don't get to pass on their genes.

9. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

have always loved white girls. but i dated black and hispanic too...i mainly went white only later in college. happy man for it.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I was about the same. Unfortunately, I waited until later in life to pursue mainly WW. I wish I had done this earlier like in my 20s

11. nero

nero Member

That's the play, bw and wm want you to date them so they can baby trap you.It's hard enough to date interracially but even more so when you have a kid. As much as I love ww, one with a kid kinda puts me off. It's worse for the women because the longer a woman waits to have kids the harder it is for her to have them. To wm the ideal is for ww to only date bm when they are old and can't have kids anymore after they have 2 or 3 with a wm. Bw and wm aim to lower your social value with kids not to mention the STDs they carry that can prevent you from having kids. They also want the power to insert themselves in your lives and use their kids as tools for that.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

For BM:
    In the case of just fucking then I would assume the vast majority of BM are attracted to WW.

In the case of actually forming a family around one, I'd say less than you'd expect. A lot of BM don't like bringing "snow" into their homes.

For WW:
    In the case of just fucking then a little less than BM but higher than most would admit.

In the case of actually forming a family around one, way less than average.

I can go deeper for my reasoning for this but I don't feel like typing a whole lot right now.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF

14. nero

nero Member

I can agree with you on the point of just fucking cause I can see that too. But on the forming a family I have to disagree cause there are too many variables that go with that. Bm and ww relationships get so much social pressure to end that it makes it hard to actually be in one and I think we should take that into account. Both ww and bm think about it before entering a relationship and decide against it just because of the backlash.
    I think impressions also make the difference. From my experience I can see when and how much a ww is attracted to me from her body language. When I'm not dressed so well or shaven her looks tend to be at my biceps, my junk or at my body but when I wear a suit or whatever then the focus shifts toward my face and eyes. I can kinda feel what people want from me. I think the sexual attraction will always be there but when you look decent, they start to consider you as more than just a fling. Even when you look not so organized, but have a good personality, it kinda changes from fling to long term.I would like to hear your reasoning when you have time.

You'd be surprised, wm and bw think the world does or should revolve around them. They can't stand it when you are in a happier or better position than they are in and do all in their power to destroy your happiness rise above or pull below, and you know which one they choose, it's a whole other level of narcissism.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

My (WTF) comment to your previous post is due to how bizarre and outrageous it was. Your opinion and experiences are not universal to all black men and white women.

This was your post that I commented on:
    nero said: ?
    That's the play, bw and wm want you to date them so they can baby trap you.It's hard enough to date interracially but even more so when you have a kid. As much as I love ww, one with a kid kinda puts me off. It's worse for the women because the longer a woman waits to have kids the harder it is for her to have them. To wm the ideal is for ww to only date bm when they are old and can't have kids anymore after they have 2 or 3 with a wm. Bw and wm aim to lower your social value with kids not to mention the STDs they carry that can prevent you from having kids. They also want the power to insert themselves in your lives and use their kids as tools for that.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017