Unarmed black man shot by police in Sacramento

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GFunk, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Over 20 shots fired. All he had was a cell phone. The video is disgusting.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If we were real men, we'd shoot back at those pigs. Where are all the black military cats that rotate back every day? They've got weapons and demolition training. Time to set some traps and ambushes

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Come on now.

If were weren't real men they wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They beat the fear of death into us as a culture

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You already know they gonna bring up his previous brushes with the law.

7. flaminghetero

Go Opioids go!

Go meth go!

8. flaminghetero

No crazy card to be played in this case...he's a violent fellon instead of a troubled youth.

Go opioids go!

9. K

K Well-Known Member

They already have been.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yup, so they aren't going to pull a story about him saving some baby ducks or some shit.

Like clockwork

11. K

K Well-Known Member

They did when they reported it right off. They also talked about the area (it's bad) and there was a clip where a family member was talking about how he had been in trouble but he's turned his life around and was doing better.

They can't get shit right. They have called the same relative a grandmother and aunt. He's 22 no 23, depending on what you hear and read. They mistake a cellphone for a "toolbar" then a gun (but the helicopter cops who were tracking him were calling it a toolbar). Aren't even sure this is the guy who was looking into cars and broke a sliding glass door, but then say they followed him with the helicopter spot. They describe the family's home very differently depending on who's reporting. One says the grandparents home is a spacious stucco home, the other shows a small home which has bars on the window and he would knock through the bars on the glass to have them open the garage door to let him in, which is where they interviewed the family member and would be correct. They mention there was a black SUV and a gold Cadillac in the driveway on Tuesday AFTER the shooting (WTF does that have to do with anything). Several of the shots were in his back.

This is what was stated about his background on one report:
    "He had been released from county jail about a month earlier, said his brother, Stevante Clark.

A search of Sacramento Superior Court records found four related cases for a Stephan Alonzo Clark. The most recent were two felony counts of domestic abuse, to which Clark – who preferred to go by the name Stephon – pleaded guilty and agreed to complete a treatment program. The court record also shows a 2008 robbery charge, and charges in 2013 for possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance."

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Dude.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And the bomber was a nerdy kid with problems. Watching the news is an exercise in being gaslighted. The obe thing I envy about evil is it doesnt have to be smart it doesn't have to organized it doesn't have to trust it just has to be constantly talking and it gets shit done because if the goal was to seed total distrust mission accomplished

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Since South Sac doesn't ring a bell for most people like South Side Chicago or Compton, they felt the need to mention he was from a bad area to up that thug image. And getting the direct quotes from family members to bring up his record as opposed to saying it themselves....

15. flaminghetero

They went wilding for a Brother....any Brother.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Right. They kept harping on it being Meadowview. Anyone out here knows where that is. Funny how they have the need to differentiate at different times. There's some really "nice" areas of South Sac a couple streets away. I go out to Meadowview about once a week and I've never had any problems. For the most part, it's houses like this guys grandparents....people who have been there forever and don't have much money and haven't been able to keep the houses up too well.

17. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

This is terrible. I don’t get how society can on one hand talk about PTSD in our troops but put them in front of everyone else when hiring cops. It is so obvious these guys are so quick to shoot even moreso if you’re a minority and I’m scared because my children will be biracial. When will it change ??

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Al Sharpton is getting involved.

There was just a demonstration at the capital this afternoon and they went over to the Golden One Center where a Kings game is about to start. They have locked the front doors and the protesters have made a chain in front of the doors and locked arms.

Police are there but standing back. Some have gear on.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok I'm all for the protests but what is the point of going over in front of the game? Game is supposed to start in a few mins and the doors are all locked. They are making a big deal about how many are out there protesting, but honestly it's probably mostly people for the game.

• List
  20. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I remember in Baltimore when Freddie gray happened and they cancelled the baseball game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.