Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

No offense. But I don't agree with forcing something that should come organically. Like really that many single women!? Sounds like a free ticket into your country to me. Of course women love Americans regardless of what country they're from. American men are the best looking men on the planet. You don't need to be no Einstein to work that out. It's a known fact. It makes more sense to meet someone when you're supposed to by chance. Sadly a lot of foreign women have ulterior motives.

Phillipinas are in abundance over here and they are some beautiful hot fit women walking around with fat old feral dudes but for them its good because they're here now with a better life. I highly doubt they're physically attracted to these obese old hairy ape Aussie bogan men.

Moral of the long winded story... Don't buy love... Just come to Aus where the women love men of colour and you don't need no agency to hook you up.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The woman didn't kidnap the guy. The cab driver attempted to do the deed. He was to be driven to a spot to meet the woman he had planned to date from the romance tour. It was said that in Russia, cab drivers who don't like foreigners, drive away from the planned route stop in some remote spot and shoot the foreigner.

I'll tell you what a romance tour is, but I will explain it differently.
    Imagine you going into a 5 Star hotel. You first get your picture taken after signing in. After that, you go into the auditorium and see tables with food and drink at the bar.
    On the stage, are over two dozen eligible black men, introducing themselves to you and the other women. Their reason for being ther is to find a girlfriend or a wife and they have a week in town. So they are mingling and taking the time to learn about the women wh he had met. The parties called socials are on Friday and Saturday nights. During the day, the men either hanging around in the hotel or going on a date with the woman he had. There is dancing and more conversation. If chosen, you could go swim with. Take walks with him, etc.

3. beccaomecca

Jesus. That would be enough to deter me from jumping in a cab or even stepping foot in the country that's some mafia play right there. Don't risk it for the biscuit.

Two dozen isn't enough. 300 to 10,000 men would be preferable. It actually does sound like a whole lot of fun. I think I should start such a business over here. Overnight billionaire!! That's too tame for me swimming or walking.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

300, maybe. 10,000, probably not. Of course, the men must have a desire to go on a romance tour.If, say, you do establish a dating agency and website, it would have to be registered with IMBRA, International Marriage Brokers Registration Act. IMBRA was signed into law in the early 2000's as a means to protect the women who are members of such sites, verify that the men are sincere and of good character(I,e no sexual offenses or criminal activity) and to, for the most part, discourage American men from going into another country like Central or South America and Russia and Ukraine.

Don't risk it for the biscuit. That's original. LOL

5. beccaomecca

Yeah sounds like too much trouble thought it'd be a bit more straight forward than that lol.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,you know your stuff.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

For the women who are members and attend the socials, it is free for them. For the men, they have to pay for airfare, visas(depending on location) and hotel. And since they have a week or so to actively search, it sort of becomes a speed dating situation because there are so many women to just a handful of men. The ratio of women to men is (depending on the country)8-10 women to one man. Sometimes the number is greater. It becomes quite an adventure for the men who go to a romance tour.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had studied this topic for years. I had learned a lot. Even the negative press. Sadly, not every marriage is going to work out. Either domestic or foreign.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

What's even more amazing is the number of people who do this and yet have never even tried to be with someone at home. They will go through all this (including the ridiculous expense) yet they won't ask a woman out in their own neighborhood.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A lot of the men who go have tried dating at home but were left with bitterness and anger. People have options and they will use them. They will make the investment and go if they so choose.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Of course they will.

I just find it interesting that they will put out so much effort to go this route, yet not put out the same efforts to do so at home.

If there was some magic way to do it all....don't you think everyone would be doing it? This, as with most things, has it's issues as well.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. It's not like there isn't tons of women around. I can understand maybe going to another town, but to start crossing the pond is a stretch.

13. beccaomecca

Is that ratio not every man's dream!? Damn! I still find it too forced and just see it as they want a free pass. Lol. Men never have it easy with that type of stuff they always have to pay. Is there cat fights or what!? Fighting over one man lol. Sounds like the bachelor to me. You don't know someone in a week and I know you still talk and shit afterwards of course. Defs would be an adventure. I'd love to know the success statistics.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

True, but some guys just don't have much luck with American women. Some guys are akward or they always say the wrong things or they don't want to settle for the types of women they can get here..

They go to these foreign countries and meet good looking women (who wouldn't give them the time of day here) who are marriage minded and not into playing the kinds of games that the American women they've met play.

Sure, there is a risk of being used for citizenship, but if a guy is smart about it, that can be minimized.

Think about it; can you imagine not being able to meet women who are romantically interested in you ... like ... ever? Or basically having to settle for the bottom of the bucket when you have so much more to offer?

I think its easy for us to say ithis or that, but most of us here can meet quality women witout too much hassle. We take our social skills for granted. Some guy just don't have them. Doesn't mean they're bad people. But, I'm sure it can be isolating.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying. However, that doesn't change when they go to other countries. So they pay fees and all sorts of expenses that they very well may not be able to afford to go get a woman who wants to come to the US and marry a rich American man. They get here and find out what's up and how this man isn't all they thought they were.

People are going to do whatever they do and more power to them. I just think it's really skewed to think there is some magic answer out there.

Maybe just maybe if they put out the same amount of effort,energy, etc here they would get better results too.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Unlike The Bachelor, the women return for another chance to meet foreign men and the men return, also. The socials have security guards on duty. Even the translators(female), employed by the agency, are also looking for men. Some of these agencies(the well-known ones) boasts a high percentage of marriages. Similar to a rose ceremony on The Bachelor, if a man chooses one woman, he invites her to a pool party or beach trip. If there are men who haven't made a decision, the agency sends invitations to other available women.

In some instances, the agency has an office in the city they host and give men an opportunity to use that office to look at files of even more single women(if they are available).

There are even VIP tours for men who want to spend a little more. A translator and a car service is provided.

These trips attraction men from various walks of life from students, professionals to retired.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It's not magic. It's an option that these men use. The effort is taking that first step to go.And every man going is screened by the agency under the conditions put forth by IMBRA to protect the women. In addition to that, there are regular visits to the local INS office if the woman is in the country to get married because of the fiancee visa. The couple has 90 days to get married, if not the woman must return to her country(it's the same thing with foreign men).

Dating is a risky proposition no matter where you go. Everyone knows what they're getting into. It's the unwary men and women who blindly tickle the Dragon's tail. No one is forced into this.

In the case of foreign women and men, they'd be happy to stay in their own countries where they are with family and friends. Some foreign men move to her country to be with her.

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

A lot of these guys have tried. But, in the end, it's just not "them." I was trying to school a friend of mine back in the day. He's one of those awkward guys. He said him being any other jind of way just wouldn't be him and he didn't want to have to keep that fascade up. He just wanted someone who'd embracr him for all his dorkyness and maybe add a little of her own. I got it after that explanation.

I see where he was coming from because I was goofy, awkward and nerdy as hell. But, I opted to change all that and it worked for me. Some guys don't feel the need to change just to get female attention.

As Gorath said, it's not a magic bullet. It's just another option that, for once, is slanted in their favor.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I hope in this quixotic quest to go to a foreign country to find someone. In spite of failures I never lost hope in say Europe or Australia. The women in those countries in which I said often is they have more guts than in the US.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think women in those countries would have more courage than American women in this regard because of how they were raised and how they see themselves and how they see men. In France, dating is pretty much unheard of because they just go with the flow if they meet a man who is interesting to them. I met a woman from Germany and she said to me that if she likes a guy, she likes him and whatever happens, just happens.

Go to YouTube and look for Mr. Vee's World. He has a girlfriend who is a model from Europe(she is of Czech and German descent). Check out his clips. I used to check him out as well as Madbusdriver's channel. As he says, "It's time to lone wolf it."