UFC fighter Demetrious Johnson & Wife Destiny Bartels

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Steven, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Steven

Steven New Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

she's definitely a cutie..and if he fights in the UFC, he's got more celebrity status than most people here..so i'd consider him a celeb

:)

all he's gotta do is get up on those electrifying W's and he'll be fighting on the main-cards in no time

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

He's already fighting on the main cards. He just fought Cruz for the Bantamweight title. Now, he's moving down to fight in the tournament for the inaugural UFC Flyweight championship.

On topic, his wife is decent lookin'. Jon Jones needs to take notes from brother DJ. Jones' broad has a horse face.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Looks like he's rocking a Seattle Sounders FC jersey...

6. Steven

Steven New Member

I know I agree that's why I have never posted a pic of his wife.

7. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

Nice pic of Demetrious and his wife

[​IMG]

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

This woman? You guys are harsh. She looks good to me. :smt102

[​IMG]

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Shallow would be a better word...

10. Steven

Steven New Member

Let's just say that's a very good picture of her.

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good pix of the couple.

12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I'm not the type of person that'll bash on how another person spouse looks like, I'm trying to get my own lady. DJ & JJ ladies look very nice.

13. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Congratulations to brother Demetrious, the first UFC Flyweight champion. Now, he's got two good looking trophies at home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

naa, thats jon jones' wife and kids.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's who they were talking about. They think he should have one of those super model looking trophy wives instead of the one he has. :confused:

I guess "fuck it" if she may be a ride or die chick. If she looks good on your arm but doesn't have your back it's all good.......:shock: :smt102

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Yes.

17. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

^ They're not married. Sometimes he says she's his fiance, and other times, his girlfriend. After the fight last night he referred to his "girlfriend's mother." They might be engaged and just ain't making a big deal about it.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I always love that term "ride or die" for these sports wives. They don't have to be in the ring with dude. He's bringing in mad dough and she gets to be with a champion. Seriously how hard is that life to live lol

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

not hard at all

that's why these mofos stay gettin groupies pregnant

find me a champion without a piece of ass and i'll eat an old pair of panties

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lmao real talk.
    The way people talk you'd swear these chicks are hiding the gun in a murder charge for these dudes. They get to sit ring side while dude beats up people for a crap load of money. I don't get where the ride or die part comes in lol