UFC 200

Discussion in 'Sports' started by darkwawyer, Jul 9, 2016.

1. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

There has been so much controversy and shit go haywire with this fight card that it is not funny. Is anyone going to watch it?

Connor McGregor blows off his duties and looses 10 mill and his chance to fight. Nick Diaz says fuck it and goes on vacation.

To pull a miracle out their ass and cover the McGregor loss, the UFC drags Brock Lesnar's ass from the WWE and sticks him in their with Mark Hunt. Is Lesnar even in fight shape? Well, does it matter against Hunt who's never in great shape?

Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier move up to the main fight, then Jones pops poz for PED use - Yesterday!!!

As a last minute shoe-in, Dana decides to let Anderson Silva fight Cormier at 205!!! Mind you, Anderson has been suspended previously for PED use, has lost his last 2 or 3 fights and his weight class is 185 - WTF? BUT I'm OH SO FUCKING READY to see this fight. Way better than Jones whoopin' Cormier's ass.

Cupcake (Miesha Tate) moves to headliner vs Nunez - What? Way to slip the "D" to Holmes, Dana...

Aldo vs Edgar!!!! Oh my!!! Aldo fucked himself vs McGregor and then Dana slipped it in his ass while he was still wet - smh. Either way, this is the fight to watch.

...I wonder if McGregor will bring his shit talkin' ass back if he gets pounded out by Diaz at UFC 202? Either way, I think he'll return to '55 to have his ass handed to him - IJS...McGregor pulled a fuckin' Johnny Manziel and :butthead: opened himself up for a good bangin'. He could go from breakin' payday records to fighting in some other league for chump change. What a moron...

TJ Dillashaw has to work his way back up to a title shot against "The Dominator" after he (Cruz) walked through his ex and TJ's new nemesis (Uriah Faber). Assuncao up next for UFC 200, but do you think Dana will try to capitalize on a Dillashaw vs Faber fight?

This card (UFC 200) has turned out to be one to watch. I will be at the bar with a Stout in hand :smt049 :partyman: Where will you be at?

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Lesnar is actually a very impressive fighter. The WWE stuff is just another paycheck to him. So definitely a better choice over Mcgregor.

3. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Lesnar is "decent," but his size has gotten him by (eventhough I'm a wrestler and he's a wrestler - I would normally support him). He's basically loss to guys his size and beat those smaller. The exception would be the one time he got caught by Frank Mir w/the knee bar, but he didn't let it go to the ground the 2nd fight...and pounded Mir out.

I"m not sure what Lesnar's plan will be against Hunt. He definitely doesn't want to stand with him. Brock is probably a better wrestler so he should take it to the ground and try to submit Hunt eventhough that is not his forte.

Brocks two losses by guys his size have been in the form of knockout. Allistair and Cain both fed him doses of knuckle sandwiches that put him to sleep. He doesn't need to get hit in the chin by Hunt. If he does he'll ride the plane all the way home and wake up thinking he's late for the fight:smt062

4. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

BTW, it was fight week this week. All kinds of stuff popped off. We have a new champ since Dos Anjos lost. Straight outta Philly - Eddie Alvarez.

...but tonight?...JJ vs Claudia? - boss like. Awesome fight. JJ on the come back.

whew dawg!!! :smt062:smt054:smt062