Trump-supporting illegal shocked that he's getting deported. Still supports Trump and the GOP.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-minister-deported-20170630-story.html

[​IMG]

This shit reminds me of some of the delusional tap dancers in the black community. How the fuck are you going to keep trying to identify with these people when they're throwing your ass out of the country?

Anyway, the one thing that I'm not going to rag on this administration for is actually enforcing immigration laws.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Trumptards are still shocked that water is wet.

The whole idea of a capitalistic society is self interest yet these clowns keep voting against their own. Still waiting on the repeal of the affordable care act, get it done already. That's what they voted for so make it happen captain.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You want the ACA repealed?
    Smh ok

I can't understand dumb shit like this.
    The one privilege of being black right now is dumb fucks like this are rare in the black community. Only 8 percent of our demographic voted this lunatic and he never said shit like he was gonna get rid of us. We didnt need to be called by name to know they NEVER oppress some brown people they go after all of us with a drag net but these dummies truly believe in that model minority bs.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't go around wanting more for people than they want for themselves. I'm in the people's corner for what they want. They don't want healthcare so.......take it back from them so they can stfu.

You know who I voted for so......

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Them Mexicanos think they honorary white people and can hate their way into acceptance

"White people know who's white. And you ain't white." -- Paul Mooney

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. The Dark King

To be fair it works in prison

7. K

K Well-Known Member

You'd think that people would have been running in to get their paperwork straight the minute it looked like Trump was going to be in office.

8. RicardoCooper

Those people didn't think Trump would be coming for them just the gangbangers and cholos. OOOOPS

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah there seems to be this disconnect about "illegal".

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Stockholm Syndrome

11. MightyLighty

It's so great that Trump was elected because now the buffer races and the poor white trash, both of whom love to spout of to black people about the imaginary bootstrap myth and the model minority myth, are now firmly getting their nigga walk-up call!

Thank you 'The Donald', thank you for putting these fuckers where they belong, right here in the reality zone.

12. The Dark King

A lot of truth. Seems like everyone is cool with oppression till it's them

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad for this muthafucka at all. I don't want families separated from each other but god dammit, don't hold put gas money in the muthafucka's pocket who's coming to get you. . He really thought he was "one of the other ones". Got that wake up call real quick. Talking about he's America all the way. Not america enough when you don't have the piece of paper. Moron. I''m laughing at him not knowing why he was targeted. Muthafucka, you know.

And dude talking about “I’m not saying I’m the best person in the world, but I’ve tried to live a good life.” The fuck? That sounds like "I done some bad shit in my past that I don't think the feds can connect me too but I turned it around and went legit like dude in Blood in Blood Out."

And this dude really said this was all apart of God's plan. Ugh...keep praying.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

This and "strong, independent" Section 8 baby machines being kicked off welfare are outcomes of the Trump presidency that I endorse

15. The Dark King

Dude seriously what is your obsession white black women? You don't like them we get it. So why do you keep bringing them up even when its not relevant?
    And btw I've said this before and I'll say it again if black people want to stay on section 8/welfare for the next 200 years and not work its well within their rights. Their ancestors created trillions of dollars of wealth for this country and never got paid for it so consider it well deserved compensation.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

...you mean suck their way into acceptance.

You gotta be a tapeworm to suck more ass than a mexican.

They even ally with the aryan brotherhood.

17. MightyLighty

haven't even go in on 'massa's whipping boys' yet!

18. MightyLighty

I couldn't said it any better than DK.

19. RicardoCooper

If I'm not violating the rules of this forum, I can say whatever the fuck I want, just as you are free to put me on ignore. I don't see "moderator" under your name so keep it moving.

Welfare isn't "well-deserved compensation" for slavery if only half the black population is eligible for it, and uses it to lord over the other half.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It speaks volumes that they are exercising behavior that only works in biker gangs and prision.