Top 10 Cities With The Most Beautiful Women

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by DenzBenz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. newjazz

newjazz Member

I spent 13 years in France!.....the most eye candy bro for sure would be Denmark! Hands down the most fun with the most beautiful ww in Europe! I had several girlfriends there even when I was living in France! I started going back and forth between Copenhagen and Paris for almost two years. Sometimes I would spend one week or two in Zealand and a month in Paris. Often people would think I was actually iving in Denmark. My last time there I spent an entire winter with a Danish girlfriend that I was becoming serious with, man she was elegant! ....The first few times I would be sitting on the train feeling worn out from the non stop excitement!....I just had too much fun between playing jazz with cool ass musicians, other guys that I met there and girlfriends I fwould be happy to slow down a bit in Paris. However, what finally ended it was had was when decided to go back to Paris to meet a friend from the states who was visiting France for a few days and Believe it or not the very first place I brought him I ended up meeting a petite parisienne and six months later she begged me to marry her and I accepted!.....
    Oh, before I forget the main reason I posted was give some inside tips on the Paris. scene since I know it the most. Frankly, Paris (pun intended) a great place if you're coming from the us but the Danish vibe was way better. Quickly, I realized It was much easier to meet women there I could almost say, a totally random grab will net you a way better looking female than states. I ve been to almost half the cities on that list and I can say Northern European Scandinavian women top of the list of places a decent brother with some style would do well next is Germany. However, I never went back to Germany after I discovered Scandinavia!
    I love Brasil too but remember there is a huge stigma of being black! Brasil is a very racist country! I spent two months there and trust me You will see some of the most beautiful females on the planet tho' and according to one of my good friends who is brazilian (and have been to just about all the places that I ve been to) says the best women are brazilian! I think he was referring to being a good mate or girlfriend. Me, I can't say because I spent my last month with a Spanish girl from barcelona.....

Ok, this is what I think! the most beautiful women in Paris are "buerrettes" or les filles "arabes" but they are way way more difficult to bag!

Now I am back "aux states" as the French say and it sucks!........

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. newjazz

newjazz Member

Oh almost forgot about holland!.....to me it seemed bit simular to Denmark in the sense the women are more blond compaired to Paris but the main difference is size and of course the crazy sounding language! You will see some huge women! Often Very thick bodies and sometimes with black man krytonite ass. Please word of advice don't drive there! You will probably have a few wrecks from the shock!....These kind of giant girls you will never see in France! I ve been to Amsterdam at least five times but I have also visited gronegen, ultrickt too......
    Funny thing was I didn't see any hotties the first two or three times. Maybe because the first few I went on business and another I went on vacation with my now ex wife but, It wasn't until I went with a musician friend that I couldn't stop noticing the women! Literally everywhere! Unfortunately, (or fortunately ) I was by then happily married so, never had any encounters with any dutch girls.....

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In France, Paris, in particular, the French LOVE jazz. Being a musician does have its advantages. I knew a guy who is a gospel singer and he goes to Europe every chance he gets to perform. He loves performing overseas. What instrument do you play, may I ask?

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is indeed true G. Being a musician has a lot of benefits especially the groupies. A band member would be a failure if he did not get any girlies.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My saxophone instructor used to tell me that when he started out going on gigs, he met a lot of women. He made money, friends and a career through music. Even an amateur like myself could get lucky if I had a better chance.

6. LuvLife82

LuvLife82 New Member

I need to get a passport.

7. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

Montreal is Crazy! Hot girls everywhere

8. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

can attest to numbers 1, 3, 5, 10. do yourselves a favor, hit montreal. i went during their reggae fest (usually every july). every type of woman you can think of walking around.

9. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

shucks, i love your L.A. girls also!! lol

:D:D:heart: