Top 10 Cities With The Most Beautiful Women

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by DenzBenz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You are on FIRE today my friend!! We certainly have our fair share of beauties out here! :smt038

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hook him up one day RaiderLL.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would leave Buenos Aires, Caracas and Amsterdam, maybe Montreal and dump the rest. Add in Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Miami, Honolulu.

4. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

6. Raudi

Raudi Member

That targetmap is full of sh!t, there's hot wowen everywhere, you just have to look around.:cool:

7. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Sort of like how a wealth map would be useless as there are rich people (almost) everywhere. Or how a height map would be useless as there are tall people (almost) everywhere.

[NB. I think it may have something to do with averages and expected values].

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Damn right! Lol

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

This thread is a load of shit. Who's opinion is this list based on? Personally, I'm not attracted to the 6' boney-faced 98 lb. blonde that's considered the bench mark for beauty. (My opinion)

10. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I've spent enough time in Paris to vouch for it, the amount of natural beauties there is amazing.

11. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Los Angeles needs to be on every guy's list.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yessir! :smt023

13. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Agreed with Montreal.

14. satyr

satyr New Member

Love my L.A. girls, they've been kind (kinder than I've been) and are the most beautiful you'll find anywhere but the level of integrity and character among these chicks is a turnoff.

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

LOL "Beauty is as beauty does"

If these dudes out in here LA would take these women off a pedestal, then they wouldn't be this way.

16. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

i can attest to #10. I used to date a woman from Montreal in college, and all I can say is if you guys have never had a woman whisper French in your ear during sex, you're truly missing something special!

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Or talk dirty in french during sex

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, yes!

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian. It works. It works.:)

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe about Montreal. Nothing is different over there.