Tom Brady's Mixed Family

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Feb 8, 2008.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Tom Brady's Sister and her daughter Maya

[​IMG]

In 2004 after the Superbowl Tom Holding Maya

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

there's no hiding it now...

where's the brotha tho

:wink:

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

after a little bit of research, I found out that eventhough the Bradys are a devout catholic family, his sister never married her daughters father

4. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

When Brady won his first Superbowl SI did a feature on him and his family which included all sorts of photos. The black boyfriend of one of his sisters was very prominent in those photos.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

good to know bro..

sometimes magazine omit photos..

6. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:D SO I WAS RIGHT & THE RUMORS WERE TRUE ABOUT TOM BRADY'S SISTER :!: :!: :!: OKAY PETTYO MY BROTHA...NOW WHAT PLAYA...LOL :?: :!: :wink:

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

you still steppin' off yo game, pimpin

tighten up that game before someone else takes your spot..

8. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

Damn, that's something about the Brady family right there. But then again, just from Tom's own behavior of having baby mamas out there, this isn't all that surprising.

9. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

So what, he has a mixed niece? It ain't nothin' to get worked up over.

J/K :lol: :lol: I know someone would verbally murder me if i didn't point out i was joking.

Yeah well, most of his teammates are black and not that it means a white player can't be racist, but he sure does seem like a tolerant guy to me.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

having black teammates, doesn't mean you accept your sister sleeping with one, and mothering a child by one..

that's the good ol' law... it's okay for me and you to be friends, just as long as you aren't having sex with meh women

11. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:lol: Ease up my brotha, remember I said it was a rumor so props 2 glt1980 for clearing all that up. :wink:

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol...

YOOO...

I seriously did not know that about the Brady's...

it's good to see imagery like that..

successful, POPULAR white guy, holding a mixed baby, from his sister, who used to get dirty with a brotha....

anything to help the cause and ease interracial pressure...

if anyone got more, keep em flowin'

maybe give some more brothas heart, in their IR relationship

:)

13. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

surely you didn't read the part were i said:

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I did..

just felt like posting that dribble anyway

15. Sifu

Sifu New Member

Speaking of football players whose sisters are married to brothas, you know Jason Taylor of the Dolphins is married to his teammate Zach Thomas sis. And did you guy see sportscenter last night they were showing a bowl gamefrom a couple of years ago and this Idaho wide out (brotha) proposed to his white girlriend (cheerleader) on the sideline on national tv foer everyone to see in racist ass Idaho (Sandpoint is Mark Furmans home, remember Ruby Ridge?) anyways they just got married recently Sportcenter reported :lol: . Hey you guys shouldn't ever trip though nowadays, I mean people will still trip (let em!) Like Jason Taylor got death threats a few years back due to his relationship, you think he's worried? Cats like 6'6 270 - back in the day when my dad married my mom '68 was the first year interracial marriage was legal in the U.S. :shock: yeah what the fuck illegal to love who you love huh, but he served during Vietnam war and that was cool? Ok, so I've grown up observing peoples bullshit from seeing my pops put the Hands on people in public and get off cuz the brotha got a law degree and a phd, so he aint ignorant just didn't take any shit. That progressed to sistas actually giving me dirty looks and making comments about my "girl" when i'm out with my moms! yes to this day I love it when black chics think I'm on a date with a white woman and express their displeasure, I just lean over and say hey mom you what, and shoot them a glance to see the stupid look on their face when they realize she's my mom not my girl :roll: been happening since I was seventeen.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah that's some deep shit..

as for the Boise guy who proposed to that smokin' white girl, on national tv, that was brought up before in another thread..

but that still rung some bells... she was a typical "all-american" white girl, being proposed to by this black guy..and of course tons of death threats and whatever followed...

really sad..

17. Sifu

Sifu New Member

Sad for those making the threats, like anyone cares what they think anyway. That couple just recently married :D

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

true dat, playboy

she'll never forget being proposed to, on big time TV, during the biggest game, in the freakin college football season

hope it all works out for em..

I Keep trying to find pictures of one of Ronnie Lott's girls... the mother of his son Ryan Nece...

I remember seeing a special on Ryan Nece at UCLA ( who can forget their powder blue uniforms), with Ronnie and his mom, who I think was a cheerleader as well, back when she met Ron.

She was a blonde as well...football players dig the blondes...or maybe the blondes dig the black football players

19. Sifu

Sifu New Member

One semester at UNR one of the cats in my dorm apt. (3 rooms 2 to a room) he was white said "Last year all my roommates were on the basketball team, and I've never seen so many white girls in one place in my life" LOL I'm dead serious that's what he said.

20. malikom

malikom Banned

Who do you think tends to be more vocal about their displeasure seeing black men with white women?I think black women are more vocal about it.They seem to not even care when they say stuff.Very ignorant.whats funny is that most of the black women that get mad at it,are black women that those black men wouldnt date if they did date black women.