Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Sports' started by stiletoes, Apr 27, 2016.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

at least will not be posting dumb crap on FB for a while..these pats fans here are whining like crazy

2. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

They're lighting FB up with angry posts. I have just a few FB friends who are Pat fans, and they're not happy. There's speculation the Patriots fully expected that Brady could be forced to serve that suspension this season and structured his contracts so that he'd lose very little pay due to the suspension. His salary for '16 is something like $1M, but they gave him a $28M signing bonus.

4. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Was deflate-gate stupid? Yes
    Do I feel sorry for the bitch? Not in the slightest....

5. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Hey all...as a non Pats fan living in Boston I was just venting. My opinion? Hate him, I have meet Bridget his first child's mom. I am friends with he cousin. Bridget is awesome. Brady skated on having a kid outside of marraige, and Cam Newton got trashed for it and he stayed with his girl. Brady is spoiled and pampered.

in terms of Deflategate, I do think the ball boys acted alone to appease his highness, but the point is phone destruction made him look guilty.

As for the sentence the contracts allows Goddell (who sucks) to do what he thinks is in the best interest of the game.

Even Brady did have involvement, it is only a fine, I do think he s paying the the price for the Pats arrogance and rule pushing, but i dont feel sorry for him