Tiger Woods Arrested

Discussion in 'In the News' started by SilverSmith, May 29, 2017.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

May 30, 2017

Golfer Tiger Woods, currently rehabbing from back surgery, was arrested early on Memorial Day on suspicion of driving under the influence in Florida, according to police.

Woods was arrested around 3 a.m. Monday in Jupiter, Florida, Jupiter police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said. He was booked into a local jail and released on his own recognizance with no bond a few hours later, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office's online records.

It's unclear whether Woods tested positive for alcohol or drugs. It's also unknown at this time whether Woods was the only person in the vehicle. An arrest report was not immediately available on Monday.

http://cnn.it/2rOwgMk

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Good googly moogly

Tiger looks like some strange,undiscovered,nocturnal primate.

Jeeezus

He looks crazier than hell
    It's over for him...he's DONE.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why this was major breaking news. People DUI or DWI all the fucking time.

6. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Yeah, this shit was trending on Twitter all day long. Must have been a slow news day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

He's claiming it was not alcohol related but a reaction to the prescription drugs from his recent back surgery. Here is hoping he can recover from this and his most recent surgery (that's now 4 back surgeries) to at least play a limited schedule. His physical setbacks and resultant poor play has been very tough to watch for us true golf fans.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Released on his own recognizance?? No request for bail????

More than likely this is a non story and an overzealous cop trying to put some high profile skins on his belt.

9. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

"I'm cablanasian". Lol. I always found that one funny. :D:D:D

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

DUI laws vary by state. Getting released on your own recognizance doesn't mean that they can't prove you were impaired when you behind the wheel.

I know a dude who got arrested in Texas for DUI several years ago after he blew over the limit.

He was ROR'ed because it was a first offense, but he still ended up with a suspended license.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Tiger was cute back in the day, but he hasn't age well.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. If Tiger didn't know he was Black before, he knows it now.

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Hmm, has he lost all form for control?

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

If what CNN reported was true, it looks like he just had a reaction to the pain meds he has been on since his last back surgery a few weeks ago, not some crazy reckless behavior.

16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I'm NOT referring to his appearance, but his perception of his appearance.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

If he was asleep parked on the side of the road, can they really get him on impaired driving?

People need to stop underestimating the effects of the medications. Those meds are very powerful and can cause all sorts of issues. This is an area that really needs to be addressed in the US.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

If his keys are in the ignition, then yes, he can.

I completely agree. Pharmaceutical drugs can be very powerful, especially when used in combinations.

19. Soulthinker

True indeed.That cop wants to hit a big Black celeb when he is down.

20. Soulthinker

Just wished he hired a person to drive him home.