This may start some arguments but are non-americans feminist?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ThelowlyGentleman, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Boy boy what did I do. Nice weather we are having today!

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It could've been worse. You could've mentioned their two favorite words..... matriarchy/patriarchy.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Those are your favorite words lol

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This! GL acts like people here aren't on to him lmao :p

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You never saw me start that conversation. Ithat was twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber. I just shut down the dumbasses who didn't know what they were talking about.
    Y'all know that.

Lol

Lol

6. It's the same over the in the UK.

And more and more decent men will be riding off into the sunset with their middle fingers held high in the air. The fact of the matter is real men are sick of this shit. We’re sick of the arrogance, the snark, and the ridiculous superiority complexes the women constantly exhibit.

And women will "But I'm not like that"

Your Not Like That To The Men Who You Want And Find Attractive

It’s the flat-out repulsive behavior it’s unbearable..

One would like to think that earning an education would open a person’s mind and give them some perspective on life. This doesn’t happen with the majority of women, though. In fact, possessing a degree has become a reason to discard all humility and common courtesy.

I call the guy who picks up my garbage “sir” and why do I call them that? Because I’m grateful that they exist. I’m glad there are men willing to bust their asses for 8-12 hours a day. Far too many women can’t see it because they’re too busy looking down their stuck-the-fuck-up noses at everyone around them.

Women who respect men are a severely endangered species. Their dwindling populations are caused by the destruction of their natural habitat, the nuclear family.

Their forced journey into the wilderness for provisions is due to the emasculation of the male population.

The lone alpha provider gains respect from lost females. Their strong leadership fosters correct female behavior through providing purpose and drive, guarding their genetic legacy from self-destructive degeneracy

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yes, we are all men eating feminists:mad:.
    No seriously, how do you define feminism? If you mean you are looking for "by default housewives", then better look east of Germany. I think "motherly and nurturing"describes me, but many women here are the independent type. Not all, but many.