This may start some arguments but are non-americans feminist?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ThelowlyGentleman, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Now I'm not here to stir up any trouble or create arguments I just had a honest question, this is for the women and men abroad do you feel that the women are more or less feminist? And do you feel that they are more the nurturing type motherly type? I have seen a increase of woman saying they are independent and don't need a man and they can do everything on there own, and I'm wondering is this is the same everywhere or its just the kind of women I am meeting?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Get out off the coasts or date foreign women fam. American women are very lost as a whole. Like I've said before dudes from other countries aren't singing the praises of American women over their own, American however...
    Of course there are exceptions but as a whole just a lot of childish entitled self centered people who care more about what others thing than actually pursuing real happiness.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

We have this convo like every other week it seems.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because American men have it all together?? :smt017

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You may not be here to start arguments but the guy below is.
    Ignoring his ridiculous assemotions for a moment, l want you to know that being independent is not feminism. Not is understanding that one does not need another human to feel complete with themselves. Nor is it by being capable of self-sufficiency. Feminism is wanting equal Rights and pay.

6. The Dark King

Fair point but I don't date men so I don't really know the feelings there.
    In your opinion what do you think might be lacking culture wise in terms of American men?

7. The Dark King

And what feminist actually advocates equality right now? That may have been first wave feminism but as of now it seems like there is this constant want for men to apologize for existing.
    And I wasn't trying to start a thing, I answered his question but apparently as usual you just love stirring that pot.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. You told him to drop American women and go the foreign women route. Is your visa ready yet or what?

Every feminist continues to advocate for equality. That won't stop until the systemic inequality does.

9. The Dark King

I also said get off the coasts. Every feminist? Ok if you say so

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I love me some American men but seriously...here's one difference I've personally noticed lol

[​IMG]

11. The Dark King

lmao you have been sadly misinformed you just don't understand the language the foreign men are speaking

12. RaiderLL

Hahaha I get that you catch more flies with honey, but theres a lot missed by American men because of their delivery lol

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How do you not know the feelings there, when you are an American man? Do you feel American men have it together?

I just think to state that American women are vapid is unfair. Where is your basis formed from? NYC? TV? SM? Explain please.

14. The Dark King

I can see that. Some of the stories I hear about the dick pics is disturbing but depending on what foreign men you're talking about that's nothing.
    Like Caribbean men as a whole are incredibly aggressive damn near sexual assaulters but a lot get a pass because they got cute accent and an 8 pack lol.
    Same thing with a lot of middle eastern and latin American men. Aggression is considered masculine those cultures.

15. RaiderLL

A cute accent is incredibly overrated lol. Like I said, I much prefer American men, but I think any woman on here could give examples of how American men could pull it together a little better. The difference between women and men on this topic is that we're not advocating fleeing the country to find love lol

16. The Dark King

Yup all of it. Certain things are plain cultural can't be described as anything else. It's like racism in this country in my personal life I don't experience it like other people do. I can probably think of 4 times in my life where I've had to deal with it. That's really not much but when I read about what others go through and more importantly the never ending barrage of racist comments on SM I can see it's a real problem.
    The same thing with the vapid nature of our women, we live in a country that doesn't value decency, education, or hard work so it's no wonder we produce these lazy self centered all about me types.
    Already answered the question about American men.

17. The Dark King

I never said flee the country I just said our stock is higher with foreign women just a fact. Our women are incredibly entitled but feel next to no obligation to no one. We've had this conversation you lack the ability to look outside yourself. Your litmus test is yourself and how you act, I recognize the world isn't just me and my experiences. I've got a decent job, great woman, great home etc etc but I know that's not the case for a lot of people. I see men struggling hard out here. I listen to women talk about what kind of man is a "good" man. I pay attention to people's actions and how they interact. We've spent a really long time dumbing down this country, very few genuine intellects and then amongst those a ton of huge egos. We lack humility, grace, compassion, and we're very close minded. This applies to men and women the major difference is men can rarely get by on their physical appearance. We need to have skills and a personality to get anything.

18. Woah what happened here. I'm sorry, shouldn't have even made this thread. I was just ranting Sorry guys (slowly backs out the room)

19. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Probably because your preference is for american men anyways. The guys who look for foreign women don't prefer american women or are indifferent.

I've noticed that a lot of men who have trouble finding love among their "own" are quick to jump ship whereas a lot of women are more willing to find a compromise somewhere.

20. RaiderLL

I'm open minded enough to see outside myself also and while you seem to notice a multitude of men whove "got it together", being blatantly ignored by American women, I see the same slew of men spending all their time making excuses for why they can't find a mate, instead of actually focusing on self improvement which I would imagine, would yield a much greater possibility for success in finding that woman who's with their time. I don't find American men to be any more a victim in this than I do American women. If you want better, be better. Laziness and self entitlement in this country is certainly not gender specific and I think it's incredibly narrow minded to practically disregard an entire country of women because of a few bad apples.

I hate myself for even getting in this conversation lol. I always do it and I always end up banging my head against the wall lol