The World's Biggest Dick?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by satyr, Dec 28, 2010.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

2. Sofia

Sofia New Member

Some people don't like to say this, but I think that it's true. If you read the accounts of many of the female posters here, myself included, most have been with one or more "extremely" large men. If penises of that size are so rare, then how come so many members of a small, eclectic group of women from across the world have encountered them?

I don't understand what's wrong with saying that most black men are bigger. Seems like a compliment to me.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

There's no inncentive for them to ever do that. We're the largest economy meaning we're the largest consumers and China needs our consumption to support their cheap labor market. And all those countries who seemed to be ok after the collapse was because we immediately funneled money back into the economy. This isn't 100 years ago where there was border controlled capitalism, we're global now playboy. It's a total house of cards and I hate to break it to you we're at the base.

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

But you do know China will be the largest in 2050 economy wise

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yes, I've realized that, although the posts I remember coming across had them saying that they had dated BM. I haven't really read their accounts more in-depthly to know more about their sex lives. I also think that shouldn't really be my concern, so that's probably another reason why I've avoided doing so.

But yeah, you are right about the sexual encounters women have with BM.

The point I'm trying to make is to probably not express it out, because it acts as a reason for WM and BW to get angry when they're seeing unions between black men and white women in public. They could use their anger or stares as a means of damaging the relationship. Soon, I'll be getting the white girls too, and this is a concern for me. I could be with a white girl in public, walking past a white guy with no mate, and the WM might think I'm with her because he thinks my dick is large. I think it's fetisihism and it should be avoided.

I wouldn't care about what the WM or BW thinks, but the stares and glances are hard to avoid and that's the most difficult thing to confront.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah which will be taken over by either Brazil or India in 2120. Its a global economy now who's on top matter very little this point just as long as you're not 3rd world your standard of living will be ok.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You guys have it good.

9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

11. Mariocapalio76

Mariocapalio76 New Member

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Didn't know where to post but thought it was funny.

It takes real talent to have naughty conversation on TV without being naughty.lol

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  14. Conquestador

Conquestador New Member

From the pick comparing his forearm to his dick, he is more like a legit 11 -12". Considering the average length of a male erection is about 6" and the average rage is 4" - 8.3" in addition to the fact that he is barely an average height (5'9) his erection seems larger and is certainly well above and out of the range and is therefore obviously very unusual. That said, the claim of 13.5" has oddly never been LEGITIMATELY verified(Howard Stern assistant gawking doesn't count) and very likely is made to equal that of the LARGE LEGITIMATELY and MEDICALLY verified erection which was 34.5cm taken by a team of French,Belgian and British doctors of a Sudanese man many many years ago. Oddly Mr Falcon claims to equal this yet has never allowed a true and accurate scientific verification.

15. Conquestador

Conquestador New Member

16. Mariocapalio76

Mariocapalio76 New Member