The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Today it's the fuck you thread because black folks are pissed and justifiably so.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cosign

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Thanks to meowkittenmeow for the recent rep!

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Never mind

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

No, that is NOT me.

6. Bookworm616

Good God, Mikey, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

But, hey, thanks for being a condescending elitist. You'd fit right in with the Republican party.

Good day to you, Mikey.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I have a good memory and I do remember you saying those things on here and I didn't need to research through your 13,000 posts on here to validate what I'm saying. Your car is old, in need of repair, you denounce/diminish injustices that occur against blacks and other non-whites and your dating/sex life isn't that great at all because you are who you are. I really believe that your time would be better spent trying to improve yourself in many metrics and to become a better human being, rather than wasting time on this forum to unfairly trivilialize the experience of black people and other marginalized ethnicities in America and across the world.

Good day to you too, Bookworm. I wish you luck finding a black man to date soon! :smt003

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  8. Bookworm616

Because I'm in a good mood, I'll correct your mistakes in the last post, even though there's not real reason why I have to.

I did drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra (I've never owned a Honda) that was a piece of crap. It was cursed, I'm pretty sure. It was a terrible car and one I couldn't get rid of fast enough.

In 2012, I bought a brand new car and am almost finished paying it off.

I haven't shared my dating experiences on this forum for a long time, mainly because I don't feel as connected to most of the frequent posters on here anymore, and also because I'm done sharing that part of my life with strangers on the internet.

And I won't share it now.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll admit I was half-right about your older car. I haven't had a dating life yet because I've honestly made up my mind that it's just not worth venturing into right now. I get plenty of attention from females online and offline, but I'm limiting it to that and not going any further.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you!

What a lovely surprise!!
    I won't reveal your name least you get the e-death stares, but you made me smile so hard!!!
    You are a total sweetheart for being so cool about it! ;)

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I applaud you for having a job, but almost $50k... Am I missing something here?

12. The Dark King

He's like 22 that's good

13. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

fixed

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

On his third job..not good.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bookie, I'm serously one week from buying a 2016 Nissan Sentra... Say it ain't so!

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Man, when I was 22 I would have loved to be making that much money, especially in the city where I lived. With no kids and no student loan debt, I could have lived like a fucking king.

17. The Dark King

I know right?
    At 22 I was making 20k lol

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know a guy who makes way more as a Computer Tech and he can't keep a job to save his life. Personality defect. He collects UB a lot because he has to find another job.

Companies filter out the weirdos quick enough.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Delete your post. Do not, under any circumstances, post your personal information on this forum.

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice, just did it.

I'll respond to Bliss saying that they were government contracting positions and I had to move from one position to the next.