The Official MLB Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Apr 16, 2012.

1. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Mets are off to a fast start!!! That's 8 in a row!

2. free816

free816 New Member

Trying not to talk about it lol

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Good move for the Hamilton, I actually thought that him going to LA was a huge mistake when he signed there. Huge contract, more pressure, and the lure of trouble in LA. I thought those advising him would have pushed him to stay with Texas where he had the support system in place and the money they were offering when you factored in cost of living plus no state income tax would have been comparable. Now while I think he dodged a huge bullet in not getting suspended from the game he need to get himself together and hopefully the Rangers can help him with that the way that they did before.

As for the Rangers in terms of on the field good move if they can get Hamilton back on track on and off the field. As for the Angels terrible signing, Hamilton obviously could not be there anymore and while he was there he did nothing. The money part sucks in that you are paying a player a huge amount of money that is not there anymore but in terms of financial implications the Angels are not really suffering for money.

All sides moving on is the best in this situation.

5. free816

free816 New Member

The above sir spot on, add the fact giving the machine all that coin add Hamilton huge deal and the brinks truck boras will park out front for trout him relapsing save them,,
    Still will say outside of ken Griffey jr the most naturally talented baseball player I ever laid eyes on

6. Otis

Otis New Member

:smt118​

WHOA!

7. Otis

Otis New Member

I hadn't been around in awhile...

So much to talk about, but free....that Hamilton comment almost choked me (and the tea is still sitting on the table!).

You said something there. WoW.

8. free816

free816 New Member

im not the only one said this about him go back read up on him as a prospect I saw him at 20 in the southern league , only guy I would even put in the convo with him was bj upton neither fulfilled all that potential,, watching him on tv does it no justice how big and graceful he is , incredible bat speed just another addict that let it kill a hall of fame career,,

9. Otis

Otis New Member

Oh. I see. Well, in that case, I owe you an apology...I apologize for my misunderstanding of your earlier post.

(On another note, we got wiped out up there in Queens. Sheesh!)

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Big fat *

Alex Rodriguez passes Willie Mays HR record. Absolute joke. Willie did it drug-free.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I'm really not sure why pro sports stat keepers are giving athletes a pass after finding out about their drug use

Their stats should forfeit

In other news, mlb the show for ps4 is pretty fun to play

Although I was drafted by the marlins and sent to play in the double a minors cuz I suck so hard

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt005 You must Really suck. Your post reminded me of Nebs's, below :smt036

13. free816

free816 New Member

2 months in we can get a better feel what's gonna happen this season,, Seattle biggest disappointment ,, Houston biggest surprise twins as well
    Donaldson is on fire in Toronto Batista get going may over take Balt Yankees stink warms my heart,. Central going down to last day,, miggy is locked in and healthy , he, trout and Donaldson will fight out mvp,, somebody wake cano bat up,, dude can rake think Seattle big park fucking with his head,, 30 bombs a long shot there 50 doubles 20 bombs and 330 should be a breeze for him
    Nl
    Mets started hot slowing down Harvey is back and dominant,, cards 10 games better than any club in the nl,, Nats only threat
    Harper as i told you guys is white hot has been for a month, he plays 150
    Gonna hit 35 hr drive in 100 and hit better than 320
    Pitt needs to get going cutch is struggling , you Philly fans at least Howard earning some of that coin but 2 months from now he utley and hammel all traded and a rebuild starts
    Had a Seattle nats World Series ,, changing to blue jays and cards

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2016 Champs!

CONGRATULATIONS!

[​IMG]