The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I have seen this guy criticize his own sons. He is outrageous, but harmless. Even Lonzo made fun of him.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

So this controversy about Comedian Lil' Duval on The Breakfast club...

[​IMG] This video reminds me of the video clips of BLM constantly interrupting Bernie Sanders during the primary (While not bothering Hillary). Where are we in society that Feminists/LGBTs shame straight men (especially straight BM) for preferring actual women over transwomen?

It looks like neither Charlemagne tha God or Lil' Duval plan on apologizing.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep..as strange as it sounds...soon men will be coming out of the shadows to admit that they are... heretosexual.
    Secret support groups and confessionals.
    Afraid to admit they love only women, for they must like trannies too because they emulate women, ok? so why be hatin? You transphobic, you. Lol. Smh.

4. ColiBreh1

Typical shea butter tweet:

https://twitter.com/Alexis_Monroe41/status/892122343434313730
    [​IMG]

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/Jezebel/status/892835163088060416
    [​IMG]
    http://jezebel.com/dave-chappelle-is-still-telling-transphobic-jokes-acco-1797475330

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omg..l read the jokes you posted that he made...had me ctfu.:p

• “He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”

• “Later, he told a story about receiving a fan letter that derided his trans jokes, to which he replied, ‘A weird thing happened to me in this moment — it honestly made me feel bad that I made somebody else feel bad.’ That was, however, just misdirection for another series of trans jokes.”

• “‘I read in the paper that Caitlyn Jenner was contemplating posing nude in an upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated. And I knew it was politically incorrect to say, so I figured I’d just say it for everybody — yuck. Fuck, man, I just want to read some stats, like why are you cramming man-pussy in the middle of the sports page like that?’”

• “He then tried to make a fairly complicated point about his own frustration with ‘all this talk about how they feel inside,’ because ‘since when has America given a fuck about how anyone feels inside?’ He ended by arguing that sometimes he thinks ‘the only reason all of us are talking about transgenders is because white men want to do it. If it was just blacks and Mexican like, ‘Hey, y’all, we feel like girls inside.’ They’d be like, ‘Shut up, nigger, no one asked how you felt.’’”
    And then there’s this from Jason Zinoman’s New York Times review of the Radio City show:

one of his Netflix specials, released in the spring, there was also one predicated on the lie that only white people are trans.

It went: “If the police shot half as many transgenders as they did niggas last year, it’d be a fucking war in L.A. I know black dudes in Brooklyn—hard street motherfuckers—that wear high heels just to feel safe.” Last year, there were at least 22 trans murders reported (the exact number varies according to the source)—HRC says that at least 12 of them were black. So far in 2017, 15 trans murders have been reported.

Chappelle’s “black dudes in Brooklyn” joke sounded like the out-of-touch work from an old, grouchy man—and one who seems to have no concept about the epidemic of murders inflicted on the population he feels comfortable enough commenting on repeatedly and at length. And so do those Chappelle told last night. What a goddamn disappointment.

Please, please leave comedy, et al for those of us that love it. So damn sensitive.

9. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

10. ColiBreh1

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/balleralert/status/897430265588535296

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but apparently Kim K is defending a make-up artist named Jeffree Starr for who in the past made racial remarks. She addressed that in the video and has said he has since apologized for them and she believes in people changing, but folks of course aren't buying that. I do find that hypocritical if they accepted anyone else's apology. But of course once again as you will see in the comments section they are using this as a reason why they don't approve of black men and white women together.

Notice how this is always selective though.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What did he say in the past that is behind all this?

Never mind..l found it...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ohhhh, shit..lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Heavyweight is the most boring of all divisions.

It's not fair to real athletes to call them athletes.:D

15. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Please elaborate.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Y'all are not black!' Kendall Jenner is accused of 'cultural appropriation' on Twitter simply for using a TAN EMOJI
    By Valerie Siebert, 21 Aug 2017

[​IMG]

• The reality star had taken to Twitter to celebrate the new cover of Hollywood Reporter, which features her posing with her famous sisters and mother
    • Kendall used a fist emoji in the tweet, leading to several users accusing her of cultural appropriation by using an emoji that didn't match her skin tone perfectly

The reason for the stink? A tanned fist emoji that Kendall tacked onto the end of her Tweet, reading: 'Sister power...girl power.'

She wrote the words and the emoji alongside the cover of The Hollywood Reporter, which features her with her sister Kylie Jenner, half-sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian and their mother Kris Jenner all wearing neutral-toned ensembles.

'Oh nah, why Kendall put her emoji as a darker skin tone?' wrote one user in response to the tweet.

Another raged: 'Y'all are not black. Next time use a white emoji.'

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So Ali and Tyson were not real athletes? I rather see the heavy weights, less running and more knockouts. Its good to dance and move but keep the running shit. Middle weight is entertaining too, but lightweight is garbage.

18. ColiBreh1

Why were these trump-supporting chicks even at Howard for?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They were in a larger group of 2 high schools touring several colleges in the DC area. Howard was one of the Colleges.
    These girls were physically accosted at their clothing (by two guys, no less). They weren't bothering anyone...
    Seriously this inability to control themselves and their first instinct is to assault them? Fuck that. They're allowed to support the country and the President, ffs.

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I get it, but it's very much happening on the other side too. A friend of a friend was telling us of some hate her sister experienced in Winchester, VA. Apparently, the sister and her family were in the area, and two WM in a pickup truck following them hurled several beer bottles at their car, and yelled some choice words. As far as she could tell... the only thing they had done to get this unwanted attention is that they have an Obama/Biden sticker on their car.

Yes, the girls shouldn't have been accosted, but have to wonder about their parents. If I'm a parent and my child is touring colleges (or any field trip)... I would not allow them to wear anything with a political statement or such especially given the climate we're living in.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017